Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

SI-AT#37|WhenItsU,EverythingFadesAway-LINK PG148 (Page 59)

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by EtherealSanz..

Originally posted by Oyster

But girls did you see what those courier people did to the poster?!!!! I had rolled it sooo nicely .. and they scrabbled it like an egg!

Ugh I was so mad at that! That's the first thing I noticed before going mental! I'm like, W*F did they do to that poster?! -_-

Bye Roma Heart

they made a kachumbar out of that poster! 

And Miy SI didn't even get to read that perfection walaa line.. that was the highlight!

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Originally posted by romiebee2002

oki g2g ttyl!Hug
bye bye dii 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oyster

EtherealSanz.. IF-Rockerz
EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

I don't know if you girls know Patchi.. It's basically a designer chocolate brand over here.. the chocolates are awesomeee.. I seriously thought of sending a box to Sanaya but then I was worried about the courier stuff and Miy said her chocolates melted when she sent them to her sister... The other thing is everything happened so quick, that I had no time to think!

Sending chocolates is so bad, they melt -_- But if there's a way to do it without the chocolate turning into chocolate syrup or something, then I really want to send her some too! Blushing If that was her reaction on seeing the poster, imagine what it had been if it were chocolates Heart

Oyster

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

I don't know if you girls know Patchi.. It's basically a designer chocolate brand over here.. the chocolates are awesomeee.. I seriously thought of sending a box to Sanaya but then I was worried about the courier stuff and Miy said her chocolates melted when she sent them to her sister... The other thing is everything happened so quick, that I had no time to think!

Sending chocolates is so bad, they melt -_- But if there's a way to do it without the chocolate turning into chocolate syrup or something, then I really want to send her some too! Blushing If that was her reaction on seeing the poster, imagine what it had been if it were chocolates Heart

But then Miy someone sent chocolates for Barun nahi?! So ours should also be fine!
Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
And this reminds me that I need to write a thank you email to Vijay as well.. I decided to hold it until I see the segment!
EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

But then Miy someone sent chocolates for Barun nahi?! So ours should also be fine!

Depends where they were from?

Oyster

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by additive_monaya

Chalo.. SI didn't get the stuff on her own bday but she got them just in time for Ragz's bday!!! 

sonya di  ragz di ka monaya ke saath kismat conncetion hain yeh toh hona hi tha WinkOuchLOL
LOL exactly Ragz dii always get something special on her bday related with monaya and this one is the best gift for ragz dii for sureBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OysterProngsPadsMoony

EtherealSanz..
EtherealSanz..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged

And this reminds me that I need to write a thank you email to Vijay as well.. I decided to hold it until I see the segment!

Yes please befriend him! So the next time we need something, we can ask him ROFL

Oyster

Go to top