Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

   
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SI-AT#37|WhenItsU,EverythingFadesAway-LINK PG148 (Page 17)

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

anu api did u saw barun n gul interveiw teaser ??
barun mentioned sanaya dat she is used to have glycerin for 8 to 12 hours every day Embarrassed awww she deserve so respect n love Heartloving n respecting her more n more 
awww really sanaya is so professional naa and she herself said she is so so busy awww bless her 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Marie-

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 14454

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by MSluvsSI

hey anu apiii what a weekk to startEmbarrassedi am in monaya land...loving sanaya more n more she is sweetheart
i know me too in monayalandEmbarrassed i loved the monaya segment and hehe sanaya looking so cuteee naaa in her foral dress, and yuppp whenever we see any monaya segment we fall for them more sanaya is very very sweet hehehe 
yea n i loved n adored her caring nature she never mentions to take care of urself n others while celebrating any festival with all excitement n allBig smile i want new dictionary to describe her.. as always we get to see sanaya as GF Blushing dy never fails to make us feel their loveDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Joined: 23 July 2012
Posts: 14454

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by MSluvsSI

anu api did u saw barun n gul interveiw teaser ??
barun mentioned sanaya dat she is used to have glycerin for 8 to 12 hours every day Embarrassed awww she deserve so respect n love Heartloving n respecting her more n more 
awww really sanaya is so professional naa and she herself said she is so so busy awww bless her 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SHgflZ14prQ
here is see it where he mention SI Heart it really feels so awesome when we get to hear admiration of SI to whom we adore so much..MAy She remain blessed always

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JanuableSanu

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

yea n i loved n adored her caring nature she never mentions to take care of urself n others while celebrating any festival with all excitement n allBig smile i want new dictionary to describe her.. as always we get to see sanaya as GF Blushing dy never fails to make us feel their loveDay Dreaming
i know aww they both care for der fans so told us to have safe diwali and abt not burning noisy crackers, she even mentioned what happens to those who suffering right awww she is so caring, and as always loveee monaya 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Marie-

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSluvsSI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=SHgflZ14prQ
here is see it where he mention SI Heart it really feels so awesome when we get to hear admiration of SI to whom we adore so much..MAy She remain blessed always
everybody adores and respect our sanaya she is so likable, and januable hehee 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Marie-

JanuableSanu IF-Achieverz
JanuableSanu
JanuableSanu

Joined: 14 April 2010
Posts: 129493

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Hey Meri i gtg i have class so bye bye tc cya later 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Marie-

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Joined: 24 August 2011
Posts: 2150

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

Originally posted by MSluvsSI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i38QOggj9es

SI why she loves diwali

hehehehe sanaya is so cuteee she likes diwali coz she can eat lots of sweets hahaha awww
i can do with some tips from her on how to eat sweets without gaining weight n pimples Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Marie-

lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Joined: 24 August 2011
Posts: 2150

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I told u na,arshi r gonna adopt aarav Big smile. Kuch zyada hi jaldi mom-dad ban gaye,yaar!

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~ Desigirl's OS Corner~ (Upd. 8/2, p. 13)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

Author: desigirl_18   Replies: 114   Views: 43746

desigirl_18 114 43746 25 June 2013 at 1:06pm by akshusarun
SBB/IBN7/SBS - Shyam Revealed!! * Link added

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16 17

Author: tanthya   Replies: 133   Views: 15517

tanthya 133 15517 08 December 2011 at 5:39am by Juicee_Sushie
SBB Video LINK - 7th dec - ASR-Khushi ka Car-naama

Author: aanu23   Replies: 2   Views: 1598

aanu23 2 1598 07 December 2011 at 12:39pm by minuu
7th December SBS Link {here}

Author: LyssaPie   Replies: 6   Views: 2112

LyssaPie 6 2112 07 December 2011 at 12:38pm by minuu
somebody please give the precap link- link added

Author: incandescent   Replies: 5   Views: 2272

incandescent 5 2272 18 October 2011 at 12:20pm by minuu

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index