SI-AT#37|WhenItsU,EverythingFadesAway-LINK PG148 - Page 109

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Anu, We have similar taste!

First ,SANAYA <3
SRK [You like him right?]
VARUN!!!

Varun-Sanaya <3
offocurse i love SRK cant wait to watch his JTHJ movie😳 and hayeee varun m crazy for him and yupp love to see varun-sanaya together they are my 2nd fav. 1st is offocurse mohit-sanaya😆😳
Originally posted by lrlpam

exactly. Looking at the comments on viraf's profile,i realized that lots of people on IF hate IPK n its actors simply bcz of the antics of their fans!:(

ppl hate ipkknd fans cause they overacts too much
ya of course  ppl will hate  if u always keep saying my Fav is like everything n other actors n shows  r Nothing this is what ippkknd fans dooo 
ANU, SHUK music to my ears i soo like the red blushing faces your making 🤣 aww i will miss you lot 2 now don't blush ahahahahahahaha🤣
Originally posted by IMMI-

ANU, SHUK music to my ears i soo like the red blushing faces your making 🤣 aww i will miss you lot 2 now don't blush ahahahahahahaha🤣
😡😡 do u want us to beat u on the day u going
@anu di> some forum members really deserve to be laughed at. They reported a b'day thread bcz it hd more pgs than another?! Ht.of childishness,this was when the war came out in the open! Sometimes i wonder whether sarun really is the most popular 'jodi'...
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

m sorrie Shukriya u changed ur siggies, and avi's everything is changed i couldn't recognize u
don't be sorry sweety actually is my fault i should have let u knw  n others that i changed my username,siggies and avis
Originally posted by IMMI-

Are you going somewhere ponytail? Leaving Sanaya?
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Aaah! Shukrii!!!

You had her green dress dancing pic before 😆
yaa i had tht😆 bt i changed couse i'm  loving how she dancing in this one 
Originally posted by lrlpam

@anu di> some forum members really deserve to be laughed at. They reported a b'day thread bcz it hd more pgs than another?! Ht.of childishness,this was when the war came out in the open! Sometimes i wonder whether sarun really is the most popular 'jodi'...
damn seriosly thats crazyyy reporting bday thread coz they have more pages😲😲 i think forums contains mostly child ðŸ˜† its so sad naa and yeah i also dont think sarun is most popular IPK is so popular coz of BS and sanaya fans there arent many sarun fans sadly
Originally posted by additive_monaya

you had joinh the forebidden forum right? stay there
ya bt i dont wanna stay there ðŸ˜†