SI-AT#37|WhenItsU,EverythingFadesAway-LINK PG148 - Page 76

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by AnuRathi10

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†u got me der i was trying to get rid of uπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and no i will call u Immi only dude word is only for my bro frnds i madeπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Well in that case I'm leaving after tomorrow and not comming back so tomorrow is my last day here
Originally posted by IMMI-

Well in that case I'm leaving after tomorrow and not comming back so tomorrow is my last day here
WHATTT why

WHATTT why
Hahahaha I knew I'll get you with that 1 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ .. Naa I'm just not going to have time to come on this forum or watch
Ma sapnoo ki raani for about 2weeks it's a busy 2 weeks for me a religious month so I'll catch every1 after couple of weeks πŸ˜† .. Aww looks like your going to moss me wiv that sad face πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

Hahahaha I knew I'll get you with that 1 πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ .. Naa I'm just not going to have time to come on this forum or watch
Ma sapnoo ki raani for about 2weeks it's a busy 2 weeks for me a religious month so I'll catch every1 after couple of weeks πŸ˜† .. Aww looks like your going to moss me wiv that sad face πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
HAWWW you are so mean😑 awww yeah we all will miss your craziness for khushi for sure Immi you are our entertainer naaπŸ˜‰ who will fight for khushi here come soon buddy okay and if u got time do visit us for atleast few min

HAWWW you are so mean😑awww yeah we all will miss your craziness for khushi for sure Immi you are our entertainer naaπŸ˜‰who will fight for khushi here come soon buddy okay and if u got time do visit us for atleast few min
Yeeppp I couldn't resist that moment had to do it 🀣 ... Yepp I'll miss you guys 2 specially the 1 man army fighting you lot for
My sapnoo ki raani hahaha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .. Ohh well don't worry I haven't little LD's to hold my back and maybe you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† all you have to say is immi's sapnoo ki raani now and then on forum πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .. Lol I'll try and pop in when I can but I doubt it going to happen if it does it will be rare but u will try hahaah πŸ˜› ... Your the first person I have told I'm gunna tell every1 tomorrow πŸ˜† but at least I'm here for abit today's and tomorrow to do your lots heading and make you listen to my paaglepan sapnaay hahahaah πŸ˜†

Yeeppp I couldn't resist that moment had to do it 🀣 ... Yepp I'll miss you guys 2 specially the 1 man army fighting you lot for
My sapnoo ki raani hahaha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .. Ohh well don't worry I haven't little LD's to hold my back and maybe you πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† all you have to say is immi's sapnoo ki raani now and then on forum πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .. Lol I'll try and pop in when I can but I doubt it going to happen if it does it will be rare but u will try hahaah πŸ˜› ... Your the first person I have told I'm gunna tell every1 tomorrow πŸ˜† but at least I'm here for abit today's and tomorrow to do your lots heading and make you listen to my paaglepan sapnaay hahahaah πŸ˜†
jaate jaate u gonna make me angry at u haan so u wont miss bugging meπŸ˜†πŸ˜† anyways hahaha i know ur buri nazar is after sanaya which u cant have her so i will never hold ur backπŸ˜† hahaha oohhh m looking forward for it as ur craziness is big entertainment 

jaate jaate u gonna make me angry at u haan so u wont miss bugging meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†anyways hahaha i know ur buri nazar is after sanaya which u cant have her so i will never hold ur backπŸ˜†hahaha oohhh m looking forward for it as ur craziness is big entertainment
Looks like this plan failed before I even attempted it πŸ˜† I was planning on being boring and really annoying so people be happy I gone it would have been easier πŸ˜† ... Ahhh it was worth a try trying to get you on my side looks like it didn't work your good πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .. It's ok I got back up anyway I'm sure my LD's will so hahaha πŸ˜† ... Yepp I'm planning on leaving with a bang tomorrow I'm really thinking of taking my paaglepann to the next level I will see how I feel tomorrow πŸ˜† .. But 1 thing for sure she is my sapnoo ki raani and will always be haha πŸ˜‰

Looks like this plan failed before I even attempted it πŸ˜† I was planning on being boring and really annoying so people be happy I gone it would have been easier πŸ˜† ... Ahhh it was worth a try trying to get you on my side looks like it didn't work your good πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† .. It's ok I got back up anyway I'm sure my LD's will so hahaha πŸ˜† ... Yepp I'm planning on leaving with a bang tomorrow I'm really thinking of taking my paaglepann to the next level I will see how I feel tomorrow πŸ˜† .. But 1 thing for sure she is my sapnoo ki raani and will always be haha πŸ˜‰
Yup it did wobhi badlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† and hahahaha how can u be so sure abt ur LD's supporting u regarding sanayaπŸ˜† aaahhh are u gonna write story of ur- and khushi like u did beforeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yup it did wobhi badlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†and hahahaha how can u be so sure abt ur LD's supporting u regarding sanayaπŸ˜†aaahhh are u gonna write story of ur- and khushi like u did beforeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
What da stop it how do you know what in going to do damm your spoiling my surprise for tomorrow you know me too well πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† . But
The story im hoping will be funny but again depends on te mood tomoz haha πŸ˜† ...I just have a feeling they will especially pri LD haha πŸ˜‰

What da stop it how do you know what in going to do damm your spoiling my surprise for tomorrow you know me too well πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† . But
The story im hoping will be funny but again depends on te mood tomoz haha πŸ˜† ...I just have a feeling they will especially pri LD haha πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜† coz ur stories are very famous thats why u always love to make those stories with khushi hahaha okay will wait for tomorrow n see ur stories. hahah yeah coz she lovee mohit
left-big Previous 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 117 Next right-big