hey shaurya bhai long time

yes there r some silly rumours

just watched Khamoshiyaan
must say I m loving itπŸ˜›
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

Harshi πŸ€—I've been singing that for so long now! 🀣 The reason is absurd! We are not like these gullible fans who will believe anything, I chose to wait for confirmation from Sanaya. If she says that's really why she is quitting, then I'll believe. Though I doubt that's the case!
Some kids in the forum are trying really hard to tarnish her image! So called reliable sources

v should be happy. Probably these despo kids have realised that only sanaya's good reputation can justify their hero's deed! They need her stamp in their war against the PH
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Hello to all my lovely friends here...I won't dare mention you all by names because you all are probably pissed off with me for being so inactive and slow with replying to PMs/scraps. I promise I'll get to them soon. I just popped in to say I love Sanaya. 

I find it amusing how people are now making up rumors that Sanaya wants to quit. They want to drag her into this mess created by Gul/Barun. Sanaya is the most professional and controversy-free person on this entire show. I'm sure it bothers them that she has such a clean rep. Its quite pathetic.

hey pri

please be here more often i miss your company after the birthday thread

and agree with you
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: AyeReKhushi

Hello to all my lovely friends here...I won't dare mention you all by names because you all are probably pissed off with me for being so inactive and slow with replying to PMs/scraps. I promise I'll get to them soon. I just popped in to say I love Sanaya. 

I find it amusing how people are now making up rumors that Sanaya wants to quit. They want to drag her into this mess created by Gul/Barun. Sanaya is the most professional and controversy-free person on this entire show. I'm sure it bothers them that she has such a clean rep. Its quite pathetic.

PRIII!!!!!!!

*thud*
*faint*

My eyes popped out when I saw you hitting the "like" button! I missed you SO much πŸ€— Exactly. Seeing how the Sahara neice started all these rumors is enough for me to know it's all FAKE!

How are you?! πŸ€—β€οΈ
Edited by EtherealSanz.. - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

Ah yes! Well put. How can the male lead's reputation be ruined only? They need to be fair and ruin Sanaya's too πŸ₯± Kuch fans bhi na! They are so pathetic -_-

I want an interview of her. Not just because of this, but I love when she gives interviews! <3 Such a well spoken lady, she can talk so well, and I love how she is with her fans! <3 '

Btw, a Sanaya fan just called SP who confirmed it's just a rumor 🀣

gosh the line was enough for me πŸ€£ her interview will shut people up instead of making people develop theories lol which we do for "other" interview lately !

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

just watched Khamoshiyaan
must say I m loving itπŸ˜›

bhai mujhe dekh kar khamoshiyaan yaad aaya?πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

miyah di is here we can't talk about i hereπŸ˜†

i will tell you in some other place how i feel about it πŸ˜‰
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DiehardYMfan

just watched Sanaya in today's epi

must say she is capable of shouldering the show alone

btw are there any quitting rumours about her?

seriously yaar! I went gaga over her performance today! Expressions,body language n specially asr mimickry- all were too good! Someone send her to hollywood,dammit!
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Harshi: That's what I love about Sanaya's interviews. I don't end up more confused than before, she sticks to the point and answers what she is asked. Recently with others, my head just spins  That's why I prefer Sanaya's interview. She will give a yes or no answer without going in circles acting like a victimized, confused soul!
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Miy you need to change that dabba pic πŸ˜† .. I can't stop looking at it and Ohh be on my sapnoo ki raani's post not good hahahaha right people I'm going and forget the stupid comment going around Sanaya is quitting they just trying to mess the best AT going in IPKKND forum up, like the forum is messed already so cya girls and no guys later πŸ˜† ...
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Originally posted by: IMMI-

Miy you need to change that dabba pic πŸ˜† .. I can't stop looking at it and Ohh be on my sapnoo ki raani's post not good hahahaha right people I'm going and forget the stupid comment going around Sanaya is quitting they just trying to mess the best AT going in IPKKND forum up, like the forum is messed already so cya girls and no guys later πŸ˜† ...

🀣 Is it that distracting?! 🀣 LOL! Will change it to something that has Sanz in it :P

Bye Imran!