Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: lrlpam

It's 1 thing 2 say that sanaya's quit bt 2 say that she has quit bcz she dsnt want 2 work with another guy?! That's like the ht.of phandom! So the male lead is supposed to be the only guy whom sanaya finds worthy enough to work with?! Disgusting!

Hey Deb! 😳 Ugh. That is what's annoying me and convincing me all this "news" is so untrue. Hello! This is Sanaya Irani. She is the most professional out of this cast. She is an actor, her costar isn't the first in the world to leave a show. Who are the people kidding when they say she is leaving because she doesn't want to work with another guy?! -_- What losers!

I am ready to believe she is leaving, I'm happy if she is, but please! I will not believe that it's because she is not comfortable with anyone else. I need to hear it from her to believe that.
Edited by EtherealSanz.. - 11 years ago
Iqraimran thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: IMMI-

Apparantly but I don't believe it until she says

i dn't think 
she do this...
she is not like this who play quit quit game😆 like others
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Originally posted by: EtherealSanz..

Hey Deb! 😳 Ugh. That is what's annoying me and convincing me all this "news" is so untrue. Hello! This is Sanaya Irani. She is the most professional out of this cast. She is an actor, her costar isn't the first in the world to leave a show. Who are the people kidding when they say she is leaving because she doesn't want to work with another guy?! -_- What losers!

I am ready to believe she is leaving, I'm happy if she is, but please! I will not believe that it's because she is not comfortable with anyone else. I need to hear it from her to believe that.

i also want sanaya to leave and if these rumours r true than party time sanaya would be free from the loser ph and tacky clothes

but sanaya quitting cos she is not comfortable with the new guy does not go well with me

she is not of  this type of actresses
lrlpam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Though v all want sanaya 2 quit,it' still disheartening to see how forum's ecstatic abt this. Everyone's happy abt the possible ending now,but no1 is sad abt the fact that SI has been forced 2 quit by circumstances,by the possibility of shooting alone with a butchered character n practically no audience! Shez so passionate abt the show n khushi,jst a few days bk in an interview with mohit,she happily said that ipk has a long way 2 go,happy abt maonaya being part of same family,she would never quit of her own accord! Poor sanaya!;(
IMMI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angel-iqra

i dn't think
she do this...
she is not like this who play quit quit game😆like others

Yepp exactly what you said she will say if she going to quit I don't believe stupid rumors all they do is cause unnecessary conflict 😉
lrlpam thumbnail
Hi miyah n pri!:) miyah-even sanz knows u now,u r a celebrity 4 me!😉
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
SI & quitting sounds extremely absurd to me & i think its a trap to ruin her image now but guess what pplwa its not working !

MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Originally posted by: additive_monaya

i also want sanaya to leave and if these rumours r true than party time sanaya would be free from the loser ph and tacky clothes

but sanaya quitting cos she is not comfortable with the new guy does not go well with me

she is not of  this type of actresses

That's the thing. I'm happy if she quits. Bhaag lo Sanz. I want her out of this crap with better costars, better PH, playing a better character. But the reason behind it is not convincing, and it seems more like it is made up by some random person.
MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Originally posted by: lrlpam

Hi miyah n pri!:) miyah-even sanz knows u now,u r a celebrity 4 me!😉

Hayeee ☺️ Deb don't remind me! The way Sanz said my name twice Blushing *flies back to heaven* Blushing
lrlpam thumbnail
U r right,immi! U know what,i think that after suzanna asked 4 an appropriate ending of ipk,people assumed that sanaya too wanna quit(probably cz that'll make BS look better) n that's y the rumour. Even if she hasn't put down her papers,it seems like show is gonna end n the PH will probably cite the reason as sanaya putting down her papers too!;>