Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

AsYa SS- The colours of my mehndi, in your name...

stuck.to.you Groupbie
stuck.to.you
stuck.to.you

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone! I've been thinking of doing a little short story for our AsYa this is my first SS on the couple, and this just came to mind so here's a little teaser for what I will write later.
Ps. Don't mind me trying to write urdu, it might be bad. Anyways Enjoy! Wink

Disclaimer: I do not own Qubool hai.

-------------------------------------
In your name

-------------------------------------

CHAPTER 1...

Her small tight knit family eagerly crowded around her wanting to know her answer to his question, but she only had eyes for him. Who would have thought that they would come to this? Him finally coming for her hand in marriage, it was still unimaginable. Almost like a dream; I mean come on, it is shocking if Asad Khan of all people, the strictest meanest straight talking Asad came for Zoya's hand!! The girl who always used to unnecessarily start an arguement with him whenever and wherever, but I guess first impression are not always a lasting impression, Zoya thought to her self. People change along with them their hearts unite. The bigger the fight the more they probably fell for each other? Hmmm does that even make sense?.Zoya conversed within her mind.

"Zoya, kaha ko gayi aap? What's your answer? jawab doh Asad ko." Her appi seemed like she couldn't control her excitement. Hai Allah yeh appi hamari dil ki bhaat kyun nahi samaj ti? Khud kyun nahi bhol dehti mera jawab. She knew that he wanted an answer, but not just a normal answer but a shayari...
How is she to tell what's in her heart in front of everyone? She looked at his mischevious eyes as he smirked sensing her dilema. She pouted knowing that he was having fun with teasing her.

Oh well might as well get it over and done with, she thought sighing to herself. She blushed as she turned her whole body towards him, ignoring everyone around her.

She spoke, "Arz kiya hai?"

"Ishad Ishad!" She heard her jiju reply to her answer.

Her cheeks tinted into a rosy colour as she continued, "Arz kiya hai oh jah'bana, yakeen maan'yeh ha'mari maan ki baat, yakeen maan'yeh ha'mari dil ki baat, yakeen maan'yeh ha'mari lav'zoki baat. Ki ha'mari khuda hi ja'ne ham'ne apko qubool kar' liya hai, so suno ha'mari bhaat, hu'mein aapse... qubool hai, qubool hai, qubool hai." She finished off with all the love she felt for him in her heart.

"Waah, waah!"

She heard everyone around her cheer for her as her Asad gave her a warm smile, holding out his hand to her. She took it still blushing at her shayeri confession in front of everyone.

He placed the engagement ring on her ring finger, holding her close.

"Saabko shayed patha nahi, paar khuda hi jaane ki mujhe aapki shayeri bohot pasand hai, ha'mein aapko kabse hi qubool kar liya hai." He replied back.

She smiled up at him knowing that it was probably really hard for him to give an honest confession infront of everyone but she was glad and amazed at his words. Yeah she didn't know what Allah Subhana wa'a tallah had in store for her, but she did know that she made a great choice in picking Asad as her life partner.

--------------------------------------------

Well that' s it for now let me know what y'all think of it. I loved writing every second of it. Comment and like please. Wink

Edited by stuck.to.you - 21 April 2013 at 8:50am

The following 83 member(s) liked the above post:

nesteasweety3773zimshakhangsrivastavadreamygirl_95dawn08angel...sdeekshakothariRaizaada312ash12Manellachha67Asadksgmalar3cheeky_maddydewdrops27bittersweet1126anam48hillySuper.womanmoonstruckAngel.Khushiaminakhanhoneey95kath1day_lilyKoolKatzMvinfffIPKKND_Pyaar...SankaDevi...zzinia2411DontAskjemiinoeshaGeet_Habindasssdarkangel93IIdewaaneII-LarryGurl-flowergardenilvudaypinkstarsaashshhssowmya18lallulal2010prats233kohli4everhavokhotlinerusha4003ParneetSsparikhJULIELarunsunita_gmnacimaAsyaloverlatanziaksen4ever4loveRarepearlEnchantressohsehun.risingsea101HR-DMG4lifeawesomeKrishnaluv94ojaswi_kajenAMMY12helen_of_troyblueflamesRach.mochhugBasilisk-Laiba-*Piku*prettyasjencrazy4KASH_ARGroverAddictmijanurMuneebaSheikhshreya11mehra_Oishi_sjainshanakyasharan

*Piku* IF-Sizzlerz
*Piku*
*Piku*

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Bravo DearClapClapClapClapClap
Please write more, what beautiful startClap
Please pm when you updateSmile

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuck.to.you

grad2011 Goldie
grad2011
grad2011

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
very nice

stuck.to.you

sowmya18 Goldie
sowmya18
sowmya18

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
awesome one..!!

stuck.to.you

sparikh IF-Dazzler
sparikh
sparikh

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
that was a beautiful shayari...loved the start!

Asad came with proposal; good going!

-Sona

stuck.to.you

ojaswi_kajen IF-Rockerz
ojaswi_kajen
ojaswi_kajen

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
very nice..awesome one...Smile

stuck.to.you

awesome IF-Rockerz