Was just going through viraf's pics and...

GB693 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I was almost convinced that this guy is quite handsome and he can play Asr for some time... I can handle it!!! And suddenly one of barun's pic came in between( the one when after kidnapping he flirts with Khushi at the poolside saying Tumhe bi mere saath aage badhna hoga)... And OMG I had tears in my eyes... Nobody can ever ever ever replace barun's place in my heart...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Destinyhope0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I never will try to convince myself dat he can replace my barun.nobody can.i have imagined my sarun 4rm da start itself.

Call me either crackpot or selfish,but sumtyms i wish sanaya n barun were 2gether in reallife too.i m addicted to dem.
sherlockthor thumbnail
ya even i wish that barun and sanaya should be together!!
Khushi_Sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
How could you even thought that someone can replace Barun as ASR... No matter how good is the actor they cant potray ASR like barun... Good you realized that soon...
BARDWISHIKLA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i cant imagine anyone as ASR other than Barun Sobti...n yeah somewhere deep- down in the corner of my heart i also want Sarun to be real-life couple... ipkknd is the only thing that i was addicted to in tv... my semester exams r starting next week n this shitty piece of news is driving me insane... m doomed ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜¡
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u tried to convince that anyone can play ASR except Barun ????
I'll never try that coz I know its one n only ASR for me n that is Barun...cut it !
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Avril0305

I never will try to convince myself dat he can replace my barun.nobody can.i have imagined my sarun 4rm da start itself.

Call me either crackpot or selfish,but sumtyms i wish sanaya n barun were 2gether in reallife too.i m addicted to dem.

@bold every SaRunian wish so...thats the charm of them
Destinyhope0305 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tamy267

@bold every SaRunian wish so...thats the charm of them

thank god sum1 is vit me.i thought ppl wud bash me 4 thinking like dat.
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya even i wish that barun and sanaya should be together!! I CANT SEE ANY1 ELSE AS ASR...NOWAYYY...
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
BARUN IS ASR AND ASR IS BARUN - no one can replace him.

The only option that i can think of that CV can do to fool us is --- maybe have ASR get into a big accident and accidentally damage his whole face .. he has to go through reconstruction and boom we have Viraf as the new ASR .. even this thoughts hurt me :( -- I GUESS NOTHING REALLY can cheer me up .. but if i have to put up with a happy ending without Barun .. i can settle for whatever it is for IPKKND.  (I realized that i can't leave Sanaya behind b/c of this situation. It's not fair for her .. not fair for Khushi.  So i'm going to stick around (erased my previous comment on quitting the show on Nov.20,2012) Barun or no Barun - i'm going to continue watching it for Sanaya's sake.