Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Jyo.Arshi.IPK

hrideyy am sorry !!!!

but am nt staying arnd to watch ipk without sarun !!!!

once barun leaves...thr is no sarun...i wud have done the same if sanaya left too !!!

one of them leaves and sarun dies for me !!!!

hw can u see we aint bothered abt sarun...thats the only thing we care abt !!!! sarun is dead if one them leaves !!!!

ipkknd = arshi =sarun !!!! that cant be changed !!!!

i quit !!!! i cant see khushi with another guy !!!

show was abt arnav and khushi for me...played by barun and sanaya !!!! and if one goes them me too going !!!!

but plsss be active on IF
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: me.ashiya

I agree with u bt I'm also the one saying No Barun=No IPK and I've a point for that..
According to some news its said that in the upcoming track we'll see Khushi getting close with some other guy which is very hard to bear.. For us the main essence of the show is ARSHI and if Khushi will be getting close with someone else then there wil be no ARSHI... And even if Barun gets replaced by another man then that too is hard for us to see.. I mean we will feel awkward to see Sanaya rabba veing with another man than Barun and I thinks thats gonna be difficult for Sanaya too..
I respect her and her dedication for the show bt I'll quit watching if Barun leaves. Bt for Sanaya I'll be reading the written updates and will do anything to keep the show in top!

\\\BUT PLSSS BE ACTIVE ON IF
FromTheAshes thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnaushi

i agree...as much i want ipk...its been my heart...

i start my day with arhi and ended it with arhi...
evry morning before going to my clg i have only 10 mins free and totally use it for arhi...
i login...check their pics and drool over them...but i cant see sanaya with any1 else on-screen...or as ARNAV or another lead...
i will try to keep keep barun and sanaya on top...

PLSSS BE ACTIVE ON INDIA-FORUMS
KaSh-Rox thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both Barun Sanaya makes IPK. If anyone of them leaves. Then there is no sense of watching IPK. Beacause They are Arnav-Khushi. ArHi ate the soul of IPK. Ending tge show with a happy note will be the best option. So that we can have good memories with IPK. And the jodi of ArHi is not spoiled .
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
No Sarun =No IPK ..
No Arhi=No IPK ... Acc to new track new guy entering in khushi life ... Am watching the show for Arhi love ...
Areebaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I believe NO Sarun = No Ipkknd ! 
Lumos_18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
okay your post makes sense, but for me ipkknd=arshi,
i cant watch it without "arshi",
in barun's place if it was sanaya who left  i would have done the same
i cant watch the show with only one of them
call it stubbornness, childishness whatever you may but i cant do it
i know that i'm being unfair to sanaya especially when she singlehandedly managed the show during the whole kidnapping track and i also love sanaya as much as i love barun, maybe even more but i cant see any other guy with khushi, 
if sanaya had left and they had brought a new entry for barun, i would have done the same thing
because for me in my mind there is an image i created for arnav and khushi and i refuse to accept anyone else
and  this is just my view, no offence to anyone okay..
shracraze thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes someone who appreciates sanaya ! I will never stop watching ipkknd even if barun leaves ! Coz that's wat a true fan of ipkknd would do. I love the whole show and will not stop watching if barun quits because its not the end of the world. 
DarkDesire12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
m agree with u... thnx for post ... till show continue... we should keep it no 1 on chaska meter... i can 't see my IPK after the MB, PV, Behna , QH   ...

to see our shows ranking fallling down... it 's beter to end the show...

rimzu thumbnail
me too felt bad for neglecting sanaya..

sum post made me realise..

dat  its always sarun as arshi...

til date sanaya has nt been ne of such news...if she did v would show same luv..

i respect her same as barun..

i voted her in every means..like barun..

so basicaly its sarun as arshi or no 1..