imp read this!!!! very important if u luv ipkknd

Posted: 11 years ago
guyzzz i know u all r very upset with barun leaving 

but one thing which i understood tat 
we always love barun in our love there was no sanaya ...
we were only bothered about barun barun barun

b'coz of our partiallity sanaya lost every award which she deserves and barun won... b'coz we only voted for him...

in alll this sanaya was not there

the person who is with the show from its starting without a break we r leaving her like this...

she never took a break from past 1.5 years she is dedicated to her work...

why you alll r saying tat if no barun=no ipkknd...
it cleary states tat we r not bothered about sarun we r bothered about barun...

guyzzz why r u saying tat end the show...
only b'coz of one person why to make around a unit of 50 peoples jobless...

guyzz only once think tat is we r worthy of ipk or sanaya...
i think we alll should get united and support our ipknnd...

i request alll of u to watch the show..
it willl be difficult to watch it without barun but trust me we alll willl adjust ourselves in the new story...

just take it as a ipkknd seoson two

if stilll u dont wanna watch but plsss dont leave this forum atleast here we can maintain ipkknd's position on number 1 in chaska meter ranking...
plsss maintain the show on no.1 in if ranking plsss and sanaya and barun on top.. plsss plsss plsss

just think over it...
if ipkknd willl slip on no.2 then u know alll the fans of pv,bv,mb willl dance on our heads tat ur show slipped just maintain dignity here only if not in trp's...

just think do it for the fanfic writers and sanaya 
she deserves this much love from us if we eveer loved her...

note- mods plsss dont close this topic i am not bashing any actor just wanted ipk fans to stay...

Gud n sensible post...
hats off 2 u 2 write dis

Its tru, I think sanaya is d most non-controversial actress ever n v leave her

Bt I cmnt on deir profiles n ipk hs 2 b on top

4 me, its sarun
Originally posted by Tiashaa

Gud n sensible post...
hats off 2 u 2 write dis

Its tru, I think sanaya is d most non-controversial actress ever n v leave her

Bt I cmnt on deir profiles n ipk hs 2 b on top

4 me, its sarun

i just wanted to say tat dont...
leave the forum atleast...
Originally posted by boxfire1995

Res
Okay, i agree with your post to a point. Yes ive seen that there are more barun fans here than sanaya, and when it came to voting, many voted for barun, a few voted for sanaya, ive seen it. But when it came to voting, some also just voted because of their pure love for both of them. For arshi, not for just arnav. 
Secondly, no, its not just no barun no ipkknd, its no sarun and no ipkknd. Story started with them, magic started with them, if the magics to end, it is supposed to end with them. No replacement, no nothing. Why give the beautiful character of arnav played by barun whomworked hard on him, made everyone love him even when he was khadoos, why give it to some one else? Doesnt seem fair. If sanaya was also leaving, i dont know about the rest, but i would have also spammed sp for her. 
Thirdly, ipkknd is of our sarun, they worked hard on it, they love it because thats what we see the actors for. If theyre changed, magics gone. Look at the reaction of the forum when a body double is used, of course, there are bound to be reactions when someone else is used on permanent basis.

And yes, if the show continues, i say we watch it for sanaya and dont leave it if barun does go and ipkknd continues. Cause its not sanayas fault. If she wanted to quit, she would have done a long time ago, but we know her position in this game. She cannot quit. Her character assassination was more than asrs and she coped with it. Why, because she just simply cant quit. Dont leave ipkknd forum, we should make it no 1 to show that others effort to drown ipkknds reputation didnt work
And im not a barun fan o a sanaya fan, im a sarun fan. I like them both equally.

i agree but we should maintain its position in if ranking no matter what

r u wid me...
Originally posted by boxfire1995

Yup, with you to save our ipkknd and sarun. 

thank you very much...
Agree with u as much as we want a show can't be pull off with a lead actor's leave.It is not only unethical but an illogical too as the show  does not revolve around a particular person.a lot of people involved in it...It is livelihood for them but entertainment for us... So it is high time to grip over our emotions and look into reality...
hrideyy am sorry !!!!

but am nt staying arnd to watch ipk without sarun !!!!

once barun leaves...thr is no sarun...i wud have done the same if sanaya left too !!!

one of them leaves and sarun dies for me !!!!

hw can u see we aint bothered abt sarun...thats the only thing we care abt !!!! sarun is dead if one them leaves !!!!

ipkknd = arshi =sarun !!!! that cant be changed !!!!

i quit !!!! i cant see khushi with another guy !!!

show was abt arnav and khushi for me...played by barun and sanaya !!!! and if one goes them me too going !!!!
I agree with u bt I'm also the one saying No Barun=No IPK and I've a point for that..
According to some news its said that in the upcoming track we'll see Khushi getting close with some other guy which is very hard to bear.. For us the main essence of the show is ARSHI and if Khushi will be getting close with someone else then there wil be no ARSHI... And even if Barun gets replaced by another man then that too is hard for us to see.. I mean we will feel awkward to see Sanaya rabba veing with another man than Barun and I thinks thats gonna be difficult for Sanaya too..
I respect her and her dedication for the show bt I'll quit watching if Barun leaves. Bt for Sanaya I'll be reading the written updates and will do anything to keep the show in top!
i agree...as much i want ipk...its been my heart...
i start my day with arhi and ended it with arhi...
evry morning before going to my clg i have only 10 mins free and totally use it for arhi...
i login...check their pics and drool over them...but i cant see sanaya with any1 else on-screen...or as ARNAV or another lead...
i will try to keep keep barun and sanaya on top...
i agree... but i can't see khushi romancing with another guy...

no Sarun means no arshi=no magic in IPKKND...