Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

|OS: My Guardian Angel| Collab

MsDramaQueen IF-Rockerz
MsDramaQueen
MsDramaQueen

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Look who it is?!
Its me Disha!

(You guys prolly don't remember me, its kk)

I've been here in a long time and I sure missed you all and writing!
Well I'm back with an amazing and WICKED OS by me and my bestie Abi! (MrsRaizada101)
We wrote an OS long back and we decided to write another one :D
Hope you enjoy it!

Abi's (MrsRaizada101) message:
Hi my lovely readers!!! The beautiful vixen Dishu said yes to another collab with me!!! And oh my, it's a masterpiece. So you better comment!!! :P

"Why did you do this to me?" she  yelled.

His eyes scrunched close and his temper was beginning to rise. He slid the cupboard door close with a loud thud.

She flinched at the loud sound, feeling vulnerable. But no. This wasn't the time to be vulnerable, it was the time to make him feel vulnerable.

"Tell me! Why did you do this?" she shrieked once again.

This time his anger was out of bounds. He turned around to glare at her, but the questioning of her eyes made him look away.

"Answer me!" she shouted. But he refused to speak up or look at her, his face devoid of the smile he usually plastered.

"Will you let out the truth already! Will you please tell me? Tell me what I'm thinking is wrong...please tell me!" she shouted angrily, questioning him once more.

His control snapped. Her teary eyes and melodious voice drove into his heart and before he knew it, he had her pinned against the wall.

His dark eyes staring into her devoted ones.  His eyes bore into her soul while her eyes tried to penetrate the mask he had plastered over his visage.

"Why?" she let out in a soft whimper. After seeing the consequences of her blurting out one more word, she regretted it.

Before she knew it, his hard lips were pressed against her soft, tender and delicate ones, disturbing the balance of dark and light.
His tongue swept into her mouth, probing and prodding, until she let out a sweet gasp for mercy.  

But he continued the torture, ever so slowly and sensually.
Prodding his tongue inside once more, he explored each and every corner of her mouth. The moans he received weren't helping at all to control him. All he conceived of them was her plead to keep on going.

Both of them broke away for a second to take a breath of air, their chests heaving erratically. He could hear her panting and her heart pounding loudly.

Looking at her tousled hair, he gently laid his head on her soft curls, starting a trail of heated kisses down her jaws. Her head lifted as her mind went blank.
She stepped back as he stepped forward and gradually they toppled onto the bed behind her, his weight restraining her down to the king-size mattress.

He looked into her eyes once again. This time he saw only passion for the dark night to never end, reflected into those beautiful large eyes of her.

Electrifying the air, he pulled her into another deep kiss, the sparks jolting their senses and creating havoc to their bodies. His arousal pressed down on her and she moaned out loud at the realization that she needed him in her.

He knew she was wet and ready but he persisted in his unhurried affliction.
At a snail's pace, he took off her saree, unwrapping her like she was a gift.
Savoring each and every fold that he undid until it was just the thin blouse and her petticoat that shielded her divine body from his ministrations.

Fingering her collarbone with one hand, he undid her strings in the back with the other and pulled the blouse off, delighted by what he saw.

She gazed into his face, the desire evident and instantly she felt the butterflies rise up in her stomach. Slowly, like a teenage virgin, she felt the blush rise up to her cheeks coloring them red with passion.

No. She couldn't do this. Not until she go some answers.

The eye lock still in place, he merely pulled the bra down and cupped her bloomed breasts into his hands, giving them careful attention. Her breath started coming out in short gasps as she felt his sinful tongue flick over her hard nipples. Only god could save her once he started to suck and pinch them, putting both of his hands into use.

This time her loud moan managed to crack his own oppression of restrain.

Trying her best to restrain from his raw desire, she opened her mouth to question him once again but he did not allow her. Before she could utter a word, he once again tackled her mouth with his tongue.

Their hot breath mingled with each other inside as they tried to breath their souls into each other. There tongues prodding and probing until once again, when she was ready to give in, he pulled back.

He gave her a devilish smirk, all the while gazing intently at her.

Out of the corner of her eyes, his hand moved. He brought it in front of her and lightly traced her features as if trying to memorize her beauty.

Her whole body was flushed red, her cheeks tinted in excitement. Her eyes held a glittering twinkle in them and her smile was there in full glory.

He brought his hand higher and pushed away the small strand of hair that had fallen across her face.

He leaned in again with burning lips and gently placed a sweet kiss on her soft lips.

He moved down to her stomach and traced a weird pattern with those pleasurable lips of his. She let out the sounds of music escape her throat.

When he had reached the spot he had started at on her stomach, Anjali snapped her eyes up to his eyes, startled. Her eyes turned glossy, the tears brimming to the top.
A heart.
He had drawn a heart of kisses with his sinful lips.
His whole aura now radiated a newfound passion.

This is who I am

I wish you'd understand

It's time to set me free

My Guardian Angel

No matter what I do

I'm still a part of you

I hope you'll always be

My Guardian Angel

A lone tear escaped her eyes for their melancholic love.
He gave her small smile before leaning again, this time to catch the sparkling tear.

He tasted it with his tongue and his eyes closed searing with the pain he caused her.

She watched his reaction and felt a sharp tug of pain burn in her mind.

What was she doing?

But her heart was fluttering like a bird in a cage.

What was she to believe?

She felt overly tempted to just give in to him but her mind and heart were in constant struggle.

The heart of kisses flashed in her mind.

Overwhelmed, she granted permission, letting him explore her.
She had gifted him one last word and he had used it to speak a thousand.

The thin sun ray peeked through the a small gap of the closed curtain and landed on her angelic face. Irritating her, the sun ray woke her up and as her eyes fluttered open, her hand reached out in front of her to reach out for him. To her surprise, all her hand touched was the warm bed sheet which indicated he was there, but not anymore.

Her eyes shot open to see no one in front of her. In panic, she sat up and yelled out his name.
Her voice echoed through the walls but in return all she got was silence.

As she stood up, her eyes caught a white sheet paper inside the drawer of her bedside table with part of it sticking out.Pain shot through her heart as she realized what it meant.

Her hands shaking, she pulled out the paper careful not to tear it a bit. She treated it as if it were her life and opened the vibrant white sheet.

When I write I'm like a puppeteer

Pullin' my strings, tell 'em all of these things

And the honesty makes me spread my wings

You're calling me out was out of your mind

Send that thought back down your spine

I'm on the ground, it's all on the line

Both sides say both ways at the same time

I feel so misunderstood

'Cuz my intentions were good

If you could only see that poetry can hide in the hood

The passion in philosophy of possibilities

Every dream is in my reach

I'll find my freedom in this beat

Follow me now, it's a whole new ground

Swallow your pride I'll make you proud

All of my life I've lived out loud

We just preached to different crowds

She silently closed the letter. No whimpers no cries. She stood up and strolled towards the poolside scanning the letter all over again for one last time.

Once the sun rays fell on the letter, it felt as if the light had just shown her another aspect of the letter that she never saw in the dark. The letter wasn't written to dump her emotions or leave her hanging in the middle of a complicated relationship, but it was meant to clear everything.
Suddenly, she felt as if everything made sense now. She knew exactly what she had to do.

She strode back towards her bedside table and bent over the drawer and swiftly pulled out a small object and hurried back out towards the warmth of the sunshine.
Taking a gasp of air, she lit the fire staring at it with moist eyes. She dared not to let her eyes drain any tears.
Amazed by the beauty of the flame and the heat waves emerging, she gazed at the beautiful flame until her eyes began to redden. Blinking away the tears, she brought the lighter near the letter and watched as the white sheet slowly turned into a dark shade of black. She watched as the words on the letter dissolved into the flame. As the letter turned into ashes, she dropped it into the pool and watched the flame get put out, the small ashes drifting away in the water.

Shyam was part of her past and now the traces were gone.
Burnt and thrown into the water.
No one will find out, no will care or at least they shouldn't because she didn't.

Yes, Anjali did not care..

This is who I am

I wish you'd understand

It's time to set me free

My Guardian Angel

No matter what I do

I'm still a part of you

I hope you'll always be

My Guardian Angel

(the fun part)

HOW WAS IT?!

Were you shocked?
Hail to our wickedness! LOL
Do comment and share your reactions and your thoughts on our another attempt to write a collab!
Thanks for reading!

-Disha & Abi

Edited by MsDramaQueen - 10 November 2012 at 9:41pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

MidnightReadermit0905ixrayrashgirl000RoshkolovemusicdproverArshi1195sanny-beautifulmayabegumNothingLastsArHiLover-xPepsiGirl101kvarshadazzling_gloryvkp1989chandana.ssnoopy84fffan123jeb1drunkiiebabeAngel13romiebee2002

Related Videos

-zozo- IF-Rockerz
-zozo-
-zozo-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Resss

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MsDramaQueenPepsiGirl101Titaliya_AP

PepsiGirl101 IF-Rockerz
PepsiGirl101
PepsiGirl101

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
res

NO IM SECOND!!
SECOND TO RES IN MY OWN OS!!
GAAAH!!!
*looks at Anji's res*
ufff
ROFL
LMAO ENJOY GUYS!!!
It's so good Tongue
I'm so proud :')

UFF I'm actually third
*glances at Zo's res*
-_-

Edited by MrsRaizada101 - 10 November 2012 at 9:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MsDramaQueen

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Really good

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsDramaQueenPepsiGirl101

Zindagirocks_21 Senior Member
Zindagirocks_21
Zindagirocks_21

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
Hey that was pretty good! I never thought it would be Anjali! Lol everything I read I always imagine arhi in it, but glad you wrote something about Anjali! A beautifull os you have here madam (:
thank you for the pm <3

ongongongPepsiGirl101

chinnuvyas Goldie
chinnuvyas
chinnuvyas

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

omg !! now that was heightss ... i was reading d whole os pictuurizzing ARshi bttt then there comes a twist .. u no in d middle whn u frst wrote anjali i thought it was by mistake ... :-P:-P bt nope ... twist nd turns like ur show ... keep up nd do pm

MsDramaQueenPepsiGirl101

vkp1989 IF-Rockerz
vkp1989
vkp1989

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Superb! Welcome back disha.

MsDramaQueenPepsiGirl101

KSG_luv IF-Rockerz
KSG_luv
KSG_luv

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Oh wow!! Clap Lol u had me thinking it was arhi!

MsDramaQueenPepsiGirl101

Post Reply New Topic

Go to top