Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

India-Forums

Should money b the only thing

Dare2dream Newbie
Dare2dream
Dare2dream

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
I just watched an episode of crime patrol n honestly I puked we have lost our values when a parent sells their daughter to feed them that's the high time to say we as a society have failed miserably . I am speechless n do not have words to say anything to those ass hole parents . Money is everything for them . Losers go for flesh trade all those ungrateful uncultured brutes who say they r cultured are fools to think themselves of such high morals . Where is the Indian penal code ??? It's high time changes be made in IPC n immaterial of ur caste ,color , religious belief, n gender u one should receive what they sow. We tend to copy everything from other countries why not this aspect too. SHAME On Indian Politicians who cannot even see simple things happening in their constituency . 

epiphany. IF-Sizzlerz
epiphany.
epiphany.

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:53am | IP Logged
The only thing is how clean or stained one's conscience is, or if they have one at all. Human trafficking is done by people devoid of the privilege of having a conscience so nobody is there to direct them to do the right thing. As for law enforcement, a great deal of stuff happens right under the government's nose and this is like one drop in the Pacific Ocean we're talking about. Indian Penal Code seems mighty amusing to me, though. They punish you for a lot of things generally but the need of the hour sorta slips their notice. 

As for a father who 'sells' his daughter to feed his family, he's a man who is in need but doesn't realize that a daughter isn't his property or anybody's to sell. She's a human being. Anybody who doesn't treat a woman rightly is characteristically apt for doing this. We live in a patriarchal society. The man must be in trouble but why is his daughter the only way outta it that he sees? His conscience doesn't object so he does that. Nobody realizes in the process that you cannot actually trade in human beings. Stern Smile 

Dare2dream Newbie
Dare2dream
Dare2dream

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I just have to laugh at ur innocence no matter what
ur financial situation is flesh trade is a no no in a
civilian society I have been through the worst that does not
mean I start a prostitution or sleep with others
. It's just plain greed these days that many Indians
are attracted to do not want to work hard n want easy money
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top