Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun will be back on Tv (Page 7)

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

Dunno how many of them will support you in this forum, but, i'm with you. I'm sure about something. If PH is at fault, SP can definitely convince them since PH is answerable to SP and not vice-versa... If the actor is adamant about quitting, IPK will end. There's no use blaming the PH.

You are right. PH and SP must make it sure that they sign actors who'll stay with them till the last epi. Think this is the first time 4lions is getting used to it. They'll learn from their mistakes from now. You are right... The actor will lose more than us.

Tomorrow's meeting's result will throw things into light...

after barun left i  dont ave anything left inside me..so  infact it doesnt matter much who says me what.

Its a big barun loss .trust me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

bepatient IF-Rockerz
bepatient
bepatient

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
@BigIPKKNDFan  I agree with you about Barun .  He is not getting any younger and if he wants to try his luck in bolly, he needs to do it now.  After 30 it is literally impossible to get a main lead role in bolly.  This applies even more to the actresses unfortunetely.
About Deepali and Akshay, I feel the writers failed to make thier roles strong after the payash wedding.  Both Deeps and Aksh might have felt they are underutilised and must be creatively unsatisfied.  Hence thier option to quit.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulips123peachpieRickyBahlrini_kat

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krikumar.91

I'm not ready to risk it again... Especially another show of BS... Really sad to say this... But, i'm disappointed...

Yes well said! In future even if we have any show with Barun it will be a risk to watch...God knows when this guy will back out not for movies then getting bored with the character!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Mark my words:

Barun will be back on TV after 1 year of relax.
He will get offers but he will not be able to create the charm of ASR anymore.
It is reality.
He will be another Iqbal Khan.

Edited by ItIsMyLife - 10 November 2012 at 10:58pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulips123innocentgreenpeachpieRickyBahlrini_kat...Tanu...

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Originally posted by trishy13

I said something like this in one of my posts... That the timing of this break seems too convenient... I mean his movie is supposed to come out in jan right... So he'll be on break so he can be there for the promotion aspect of this movie and the see how it goes. If the movie doesn't do we'll he will know that perhaps he's not going to be able to succeed in the film industry the way he has in the television industry... Then I think that he'll decide what to do. If the movie is a flop, he for, sure will back on the show or on another show...

What I don't like is that if this is the case, Barun should have just everyone out right that he's ready to try his hand at Bollywood and is hence quitting the show... I'm sure fans would understand... Instead he's leading them on and I feel like that's very unfair 

Just m opinion... Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of him... I'm just stating my opinion

u r absolutely correct.. e doesnt wants to show fans that he is confused.

but please dont go to promote MAMR like hell
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ipkkndfan30

I was always okay with BS or any other cast member trying better offers.

No one knows what might happen in future for BS.  Let us not speculate on that.  Maybe he will get lucky and one of his movies will be a hit !!  Hope so .. I dont know him but always want to wish him the best in life.  If his bolly careers flops, I sincerely hope SP doesn't hold grudges and takes him back for another show !

What I don't understand right now is why the hell all this mess ?  Why cannot people tell a straight forward truth and face the consequences ? 

Don't you think the PH should tell the truth and say '' yes, we are sorry but Barun has opted out of IPK as he is doing a movie.  ''  They further should have discussed with channel and made Barun give a statement with his future plans.  This would have stopped thier negative image.  Now the channel, PH and Barun are all looking like big fat liars.  How does that help them ?  Why this mess ?

And Barun.. even if he is not sure of his bolly career, it is wrong and unfair to give out wrong statements to his viewers.  Afterall, if he is doing a movie later, we will get to know.  Already his image is damaged and his oral statment has made the situation even worse (if he is indeed quitting for a movie).  If he is quitting for testing his future on the big screen then it would have been much better for him and us if he had given a statement saying " yes, I am sorry but I am using one month for promoting my movie and then I am considering taking up a movie project. I cannot do all this with the busy schedule of IPK.  I will not be able to do justice to IPK and hence I am quitting. "  Won't this statement be better ?  It would have atleast made his stand clear.  Though lot of his fans would have thought he is wrong for doing this atleast he will be commended for giving out truth instead of making his fans suffer from ''' did he ... did he no..." syndrome !!!!!

What reason is there for the channel ,PH and barun to lie ( for me hiding the truth is lying) ?  I really need to know.

I think it is because of the upcoming UK show.  Imagine the furor it will cause - fans will say - I paid money to see an actor who is no longer part of my favorite show ?  Thankfully there are other TV actors going on that trip, so the focus can be shifted away if needed.
tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by trishy13

I said something like this in one of my posts... That the timing of this break seems too convenient... I mean his movie is supposed to come out in jan right... So he'll be on break so he can be there for the promotion aspect of this movie and the see how it goes. If the movie doesn't do we'll he will know that perhaps he's not going to be able to succeed in the film industry the way he has in the television industry... Then I think that he'll decide what to do. If the movie is a flop, he for, sure will back on the show or on another show...

What I don't like is that if this is the case, Barun should have just everyone out right that he's ready to try his hand at Bollywood and is hence quitting the show... I'm sure fans would understand... Instead he's leading them on and I feel like that's very unfair 

Just m opinion... Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan of him... I'm just stating my opinion

And back in September when this news hit, then also he had said - I am not leaving
MRaza_133 Senior Member
MRaza_133
MRaza_133

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
omg !  whatever i been thinking u put them in words.gr8 post ClapClapClapClapClap agree 100%

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulips123RickyBahl

Go to top