The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlrini_kat

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

THanks all guys from the bottom of the heart  for understanding  my post

iam over whelmed with the thunderous response.

look i dont know what awaits ahead..

but i assure you , he will work on TV after some period ...I CAN SAY THAT FIRMLY
i know 
he will come back 
i wait for that day 
i m going to miss Sarun and Arshi badly

meshasRickyBahl

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged

yes he is taking risk, 
but he has a good  investment in greater noida.., gurgaon real estate property.

so it doesnt mean tat he has to work in entertainment sector.
he is relaxed coz  he has enoug money by now , 

Nice to know that he is financially well settled by now, even if he struggles in his career, he will not have other problems, i am happy to hear that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

meshasRickyBahlrini_katGodhuliLogon

rini_kat IF-Rockerz
rini_kat
rini_kat

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Rini 

Let me tell u working model of all pH is not same .

i know balaji telefilms shoots episode of an entire week in advance.., this gives  ample rest to actors. their policy is they allow  only sometimes sbs.sbb to enter their sets so that 1 week advance shooting is not revelaed or they are told to telecast it later

4 lions shoots 1 and half day before.

so its not about daily soaps being tiring or else all actors in Tv wud hav quit

Yes I had heard about it before.Some of the  famous PH teleworld does that... have many bank episodes.Our show never has bank epis right frm the beginning.even today's epi is used to shot on the morning itself... I really sometimes thought of the same why don't they have bank epis... Show airs for 5 days.they have sat-sun stll why they have to shoot back to back epi... Really this PH have a very bad management technique...

meshasRickyBahl

sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
There is a definite problem with this PH ! 
Akshay , Deepali & Gautam Hegde have quit !

RickyBahlGodhuliLogon

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged

well, Barun said he is extremely tired, his health is bad- does he not look sick? so he is taking a break. and what are you trying to say? did he say he will or will not do films or tv? if he has to try films as a lead, it is now. he is already 28, if he waits for 1-2 more yrs as u say, he will get the role of a brother not a lead. he may be relatively ok financially plus he looks very thin and weak, so dont see him working soon- films or tv. If u see other shows the entire cast has work to do with parallel tracks. hee they have tired him out by not having any work for the rest of the cast!  Practically half have left, Daljeet is out tto, gautam has left saying asr's character being butchered was the last straw for him! so whats the poing of having so many new entries having free food ad shelter in RM and the actual folks treated like furniture?  

For him it is a job and a career like it is for us. In fact for him  more so, if he misses the bus at the right age, the oppty is gone forever. so why shdu he not try-it is better to try and fail than not try at all! then again u say that he shud stay back as asr and go to movies after a year- as if some godfather wil b waiting with a role for him! and the more he doe asr is it not likely that he will be stuck to that forever? In fact asr character died slowly with his brains on vacation and this stupid shitall track that ruined the beauty of the past episodes for us. I think he is right just like all others who have quit ipk. It is the right time...hardly anyone left, so they will bring back perhaps more girlfriends fro his past etc an uin it further. Gul too said she has no ideas to continue, so?? and after the break we will see him somewhere TV or films, whats wrong with that?

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by krisha06

will be back but what is the use ... people would have lost interest in him... he would have lost his magic and would be difficult to regain the foothold... hasnt  he learnt a lesson from Amar or Rajeev Kandelwal

dont u think asr magic is already lost? esp with this shitall track? we loved asr and arshi coz we thot- asr was angry, hid his pain, the past kept haunting him, considered music as nosie, did not open up to anyone, hardly made any small talk, didnot believe in love, believd only in money, thot money cud buy anything etc... and it was khushi who brought him out of his arrogance, hate, pain, etc by her selfless love! but now what do we have- asr flirted with girls in collge, was looking for love, then parted coz he felt it was not love, etc..., he was the best drummer etc... then how did he again become bitter of his past? They knew Barun was leaving - they shud have just dragges wedding, sham expoosure and had hoeymoon ilo of this hsitall track. in fact afterthe wedding they were living like starngers and when shitall came in he forgot kush at the match etc... that ruined asr ad his le for khushi, now ahat more is left to show?Cry

gees IF-Rockerz
gees
gees

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Gr8 post...agree totally...life is gvg everythg on a platter to him in the form of IPK...if only he culd wait for a while before quittg...later he may not find the same adulation for himself again...another Rajeev khandelwal in the making i guess. Confused

Edited by gees - 11 November 2012 at 11:47am

Tulips123RickyBahl

Go to top