India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun will be back on Tv (Page 15)

Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
very well said...he wil be back for sure may be after 1yr or 2 bt he wl be back..look at Amna sharif after doing two movies with a Flop tag she has returnd to tv again.nd her show is also gradually becoming hit...so see guyz they can be popular only as tv star..coz ppl get accustomed with their tv image only...for viewers, in b'wood there r lot of stars who much much much popular than these stars...so they hv to back to d pavillion only...dnt take me wrong m nt bashing sobti..m generally saying

Edited by prim123 - 11 November 2012 at 1:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanRickyBahlrini_kat

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:42am | IP Logged
logical post !!Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by c3cilia

Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by c3cilia

i love this line of yours : 'U have to be  asr fan to   be a BS fan.' - IT'S TRUE! I'm a ASR fan before i became a BARUN fan.

yes many ppl tell u v to love BS more than ASR.
i found that odd

i don't know .. i'm not one of those fans lol
I watch that one show of Karan/Shilpa DML something and didn't notice him in there
It was ASR who got me addicted to BARUN --
Whatever the case is -- i wish him luck in whatever he do.
If things doesn't work out -- he can always find another way out.

*If ask deep down - i really want BARUN to stick back to finish what he has started.  The show will always be incomplete without his presence even if the new person came in to finalize a happy ending. It just doesn't feel whole.  In all honestly, i don't think i can go back to watch all ARSHI old scenes knowing that there will be a new man in place of ASR. In this case, i'm so glad i didn't buy the dvd for this series (if it does ever come out in DVD). I will stick around to see a happy ending but the bitterness of not seeing BARUN as ASR will linger in my mind -- to feel incomplete even if it's completed by this new man.

for me i would hav no issue if today was 11 nov 2013 not 2012. hope u got it..

1.5 yrs too premature for  thus kind of act.

If i understood you correctly -- if it's 2013 then his movie release already end .. and he might have been back on screen? Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Anyway, i went through youtube watching old fanmade video of ARSHI and it just sadden me even more.  There's no way i can welcome to the new man with an open arm .. no way.  In fact, i pretty much resistant of him now .. I'm just so upset ... upset at every happening. I know i shouldn't bash BARUN but at this point .. i'm just so disappointed at him, cv, the PH, starplus .. i feel cheated as a loyal IPKKND fan now Unhappy  (I'm so scare of Monday's result)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitrabhuyanRickyBahlrini_kat

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Very very well written post... A person don't take risks bcz 1 he is not financially secure and 2 he is not confident but in the case of Barun he is neither of the 2 like u have mentioned in one of your replies that he is financially secured and he must be confident in capabilities of earning money since he started his practical life at the age of 17 years and came all this way on his own as I don't think he is from a rich background, he knows the ups and downs of life and how to deal with them so leaving IPK is one of those well calculated risks for him... He is not getting any younger so this is the time to venture into Bollywood if he fails he won't have any regrets of not trying and TV will always be there.

Him succeeding in BW is totally a different argument altogether I for one won't be watch MAMR bcz I can't the stand the female lead plus I don't know but I can't find him appealing enough as a big screen hero( purely my point of view) I have watched baat hamari and liked it not just bcz of Barun but the whole drama was nice but I fell in love with ASR and everything worked with this character, his and Khushi's chemistry, the script dipped at the later stages but their chemistry took the show forward and I completely believe that it's the role of a lifetime and not to be taken lightly but it's his call but as a viewer I will be a bit wary watching any of his future show.

I don't cvs to finish off Arnav bcz I can't see Khushi with a new man in the sense that I don't want her to be in love with some different character but I would definitely give Viraf a chance as new Arnav as I did with Ronit Roy as new Mihir in the past and liked him.

rini_kat

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:18am | IP Logged
2 months notice ended on 23 rd november so must have been put forwarded on 23 rd september. Before 23 rd september the following things happened.

1. ASR made to do a towel dance.
Fans reaction  RIP ASR.

2. ASR said I am worried about Di's mood swings to his wife. Going to a gynecologist for his sister.

Fans reaction : This show is a bloody joke. ASR is PMSing.

3. A slap which came to late

Fans reaction: ASR is a Statue. He listened to all the insults hurled to his wife by the antagonist.

4. NO Redemption

Fans reaction : I myself have seen ur posts on this.

There are countless examples of these instances.

So many dear there is a thing called Job Satisfaction. If one is not getting it one will definitely feel frustrated. The character Of ASR was killed along ago by the makers.

What is infact left in the story to tell? Ask urself nothing.

Khushi's character too has been assassinated but the actress never complained hence she has not got any recognition for it.

Each has their own working style. Don't completely write him off.

RickyBahl

IllGetOverIpk IF-Sizzlerz
IllGetOverIpk
IllGetOverIpk

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
i agree with everything u wrote..but i am feeling so sad

RickyBahl

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
WE ALL KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN AS LEAVING SRK NO TV ACTOR HAVE MADE BIG IN BOLLYWOOD... IF BARUN DOES ATTAIN THEN WE ARE GOING TO BE MORE HAPPY THEN HIM... BUT END OF THE DAY IT IS HIS LIFE AND HIS DECISIONS... WE WILL SUPPORT HIM AND STAND BY HIM...HAMESHA...Smile

RickyBahl

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:23am | IP Logged
i always said same things
there r many more examples like
iqbal khan

RickyBahl

Go to top