India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun will be back on Tv (Page 13)

c3cilia Goldie
c3cilia
c3cilia

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
i love this line of yours : 'U have to be  asr fan to   be a BS fan.' - IT'S TRUE! I'm a ASR fan before i became a BARUN fan.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rini_kat

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:50am | IP Logged
yes he is taking risk, 
but he has a good  investment in greater noida.., gurgaon real estate property.

so it doesnt mean tat he has to work in entertainment sector.
he is relaxed coz  he has enoug money by now , 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenrini_katsanja_hereArnieBoyBarun

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Buddy. Very nicely written post.

My thoughts on Barun and his recent interviews.

1. He is very clear that he is in need of a break for relaxing. It looks like he is not well and needs sometime to rest and I think he has family problems too. He isn't able to spend time with his wife and family. He is just gonna complete 2 years of his marriage yaar. Full 2 years, I'm sure he didn't get quality time to spend with her. He is indeed a recently married person, who is craving to spend sometime with his family, which is def not  unnatural.

2. He is not sure of his future. Currently, what he needs is just sometime to spend with his family. 

3. I can understand the reason why he wants to try Bollywood instead of TV  industry. The reason is the above two. In case of TV, he doesn't get time to spend with his family. But, if he gets time to spend with his family and it will not be very hectic for him. Probably, this is the reason which is making him take this huge step of breaking from IPKKND. I somehow feel something has happened recently, which has triggered this kind of opinion in him (probably, during the shoots for MAMR, he realized that movies are not hectic and u get time to spend with your family? i don't know. my speculation)

4. We know he is a very normal guy, who loves his wife and family to the core. This is the main reason which has made him take this decision I think. 

Like you said, Barun sustaining in Bollywood is not certain and it can go either ways. But, I don't know if he would come to TV industry or if he will go for other options. From what I have seen about him, it looks like he really wants to spend more and more time with his family. Even if he comes back to TV, I guess it will be a weekend soap or something. Or may be, by that time, his marriage would  have come a long way and he would want to concentrate on his future. 

I am not blaming Gul at all here. This  is just my perception about Barun, his character and from his recent interviews. 

Rishi.. I was indeed correct about Barun. It is the "personal reason", which has made him to opt out of IPKKND. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahlrini_katBornThisWay

AishalovesArjun Groupbie
AishalovesArjun
AishalovesArjun

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Very nice!

RickyBahl

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divvk

1. He is very clear that he is in need of a break for relaxing. It looks like he is not well and needs sometime to rest and I think he has family problems too. He isn't able to spend time with his wife and family. He is just gonna complete 2 years of his marriage yaar. Full 2 years, I'm sure he didn't get quality time to spend with her. He is indeed a recently married person, who is craving to spend sometime with his family, which is def not  unnatural.

2. He is not sure of his future. Currently, what he needs is just sometime to spend with his family. 

3. I can understand the reason why he wants to try Bollywood instead of TV  industry. The reason is the above two. In case of TV, he doesn't get time to spend with his family. But, if he gets time to spend with his family and it will not be very hectic for him. Probably, this is the reason which is making him take this huge step of breaking from IPKKND. I somehow feel something has happened recently, which has triggered this kind of opinion in him (probably, during the shoots for MAMR, he realized that movies are not hectic and u get time to spend with your family? i don't know. my speculation)

4. We know he is a very normal guy, who loves his wife and family to the core. This is the main reason which has made him take this decision I think. 

Like you said, Barun sustaining in Bollywood is not certain and it can go either ways. But, I don't know if he would come to TV industry or if he will go for other options. From what I have seen about him, it looks like he really wants to spend more and more time with his family. Even if he comes back to TV, I guess it will be a weekend soap or something. Or may be, by that time, his marriage would  have come a long way and he would want to concentrate on his future. 

I am not blaming Gul at all here. This  is just my perception about Barun, his character and from his recent interviews. 

Rishi.. I was indeed correct about Barun. It is the "personal reason", which has made him to opt out of IPKKND. 

i agree to ur points but the decision by him is an epic  blunder.

i mean the timing has been wrong. i wudnt question if it was 2013 nov

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenmitrabhuyanmeshassoni28divvkrini_kat

RickyBahl IF-Dazzler
RickyBahl
RickyBahl

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by c3cilia

i love this line of yours : 'U have to be  asr fan to   be a BS fan.' - IT'S TRUE! I'm a ASR fan before i became a BARUN fan.

yes many ppl tell u v to love BS more than ASR.
i found that odd

rini_kat

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RickyBahl

Originally posted by divvk

i agree to ur points but the decision by him is an epic  blunder.

i mean the timing has been wrong. i wudnt question if it was 2013 nov

hmm  ya may be. but, i see there is definitely something that has happened in his personal front, which has made him take this decision yaar. i somehow feel some  personal problems have triggered or rather forced him to take this decision. 
sho-shweet IF-Dazzler
sho-shweet
sho-shweet

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
agreedClap sensible post

RickyBahl

Go to top