Star

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RickyBahl

Zarahatke IF-Dazzler
Zarahatke
Zarahatke

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Hug This is for u
I was very upset since this morning i dont know how many tweets i did to SP just that i barun wanta to leave i m happy but plz dont bring another lead there r couple of ideas close it season 2 or take the story to arnav khushi daughter which can be done sanaya but yeah dont change arnav sing raizada or new male lead
My brain was really disturb dear whatever u wrote i agree with u 100% u put my thoughts in words regards to barun
This guy has his own life own decision own dreams own new excitment. And the way his popularity is goin i m sure he must be in demand from bollywood for sure and i want him to try n be very very successful
But yeah here is the question of wht will happen to arnav singh raizada and khushi kumari gupta for their future m for our memories we have enough in our memories dont just ruin that use the story in a sensible way that it wont hurt our feeling bc no matter wht barun do or say he ll always always always be alive in our heart as ASR jo apni kismat khud likhta hai Smile
arushi143 Newbie
arushi143
arushi143

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Well said ricky. I felt bad initially tht as he is leaving show will end but now i realise its ok. It has to end one day. Well said example.of rajeev. After kth i have not watched any of his movies thougj i always used to watch kth gor him. I stoll see it some time. Very true bs eill come back...lets see how soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

peachpiemitrabhuyanRickyBahl

LaraHeer Senior Member
LaraHeer
LaraHeer

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Well stated. I'm a bit at a loss over Barun's decision about the break as well - if you pay attention to the last SBS segment, there was no discord or strain or  indication of stress in his mannerism or voice.  So something happened soon thereafter in a matter of a day or so.  Whatever it was that started the domino effect, the dominoes are falling. I find it perplexing that someone who is in an industry that is completely consumer dependent would announce a break mid-course in a successful TV show that was regaining momentum - especially when he needs the same "consumers" to come support him in his new movie. I don't begrudge him the opportunity that was given to him to do the movie- I was and am happy for him.  But, nothing is certain in life, that is for sure. And things are REALLY uncertain in the entertainment industry-fame and fortune are fickle as are the fans. This entire mess tested the fans' resolve but...

Even if Barun returns to TV, I for one will be skeptical & not inclined to commit to him or his show after this experience.  My heart goes out to Sanaya and the rest of the cast who carried the show beautifully while Barun was shooting MAMR.  

I still maintain some small hope that the PH, SP, Barun or whomever will have enough respect for the fans to end IPKKND with some dignity, and with Sanaya and Barun in the roles they created and ingrained in our collective hearts. 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

squiviTheThoughtCrimeTulips123srija.singh04peachpiemitrabhuyanRickyBahl

wonderblake IF-Dazzler
wonderblake
wonderblake

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
you have done a wonderful job in that post,

RickyBahl

Meghana09 Senior Member
Meghana09
Meghana09

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
well said

RickyBahl

srija.singh04 Goldie
srija.singh04
srija.singh04

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Thankyou so much for this postSmile
I wrote a similar post and got throughly bashed, well ofcourse mine wasn't this clearEmbarrassed
And I agree with u completely, I have been an ardent follower of the show and have loved BS as ASR and SI as KKG, but I know I wouldn't be going for his movie, cz I generally don't go to theatres for movies, unless its something as critically acclaimed as Guzarish or Saat Khoon Maaf or 3 Idiots. And I know I belong to d majority. There is another group of multiplex goers, who r mostly non daily soap watchers and go to the theatres only when a Khan or Roshan or Johar movie is there. Or maybe some art film.

Secondly, public memory is very short lived, out of sight, out of mind kind of thing, and this is what I think BS didn't consider. He should have waited for a while B4 leaving, cz now in this 3 4 month time many people will find something else to engage their interest and will forget about him. its a fact. I remember being utterly crazy for this actor, Karan Grover, not KSG, this KG played Arjun in a star show called Saarthi, and I was crazy for him and d show, I remember I cried so much wen he was killed in d show, as he had left for another show, which though was givena primetime slot, it didn't work very well with the audience. And finally he was pushed towards the saas-bahu shows where male leads hardly get any chance to perform. I am afraid but I think this is going to BS's fate. He has taken a hurried decision, he should have waited for a few more months and accessed better then.

But anyways, its his call. I am probably going to leave the show as he leaves, cz I like many others m nt ready to accept anyone else as ASR or anothr man in Khushi's life. I have begun looking for another show and hav tried this one called Honge Juda Na Hum, just one episode, but it wasn't very bad. I know, I'll move on in a months time at the most and so would many others.

ASR has become too big and BS should have considered this b4 quitting. BS is a recognizable name cz of ASR and he shouldn't have forgotten that. But anyways I wish him luck, but seeing the fate of many others like him I don't think my best wishes would be of much help.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulips123peachpie

CATZ.. IF-Sizzlerz
CATZ..
CATZ..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged

very well and true said..we have to wait n watch

RickyBahl

Go to top