Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: VasantiLad

Wow - a very candid rational thought out POV - when you say this it brings a sense of normality to IF - you are right in what you say- he is hedging his bets - does not know for sure that he will succeed so he covers himself neatly - you sussed that out - you clever girl.

I too noticed the number of ppl that have tried to break into bollyewood - the thing is that Indian Tv serials now play a siginificant part in work for actots more so than say 5 years ago as they are becoming very popualr. I agree with you- hopefullt someone out there will include both of them in another serial,,,,,,,,,

thanks dear

i think we need to watch the drama..i mean real not reel drama

time will pass by, but i know  many might  lose interst in sobti..

but noting is impossible.. within a year also who knows the pair of SARUN might be back again
luckyasr thumbnail
very good post!! that's a perfect post for fans to have hope of his return.thank u dear!!
RickyBahl thumbnail
Originally posted by: luckyasr

very good post!! that's a perfect post for fans to have hope of his return.thank u dear!!

thanks 
RickyBahl thumbnail

sorry guys unable to comment on each post.

emotionally weak too.

McNinja thumbnail

Ha, I'll be surprised if he is even offered a role on TV after this PR fiasco caused by him, the PH, and SP.

His career is going to take a nosedive. 

I still dont believe he has movie offers. His reasons are personal...still he is putting his career on the line. Should learn to deal with it.

I hope he can bounce back because I have nothing against him, always liked him off and on screen..but this whole thing is a disaster. 
mtina0207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Res

Hey dear will come back and reply to ur post later, even though i know u aware of my feeling on BS quitting
shall try and pen down my thoughts..
asof now...dont think i can...u know why
take care
Love

RickyBahl thumbnail
 still i cant buy just for a dispute he will leave a show.

he has his own  motives too. His secretary has  advised him not to do TV
mahrukh90 thumbnail
 good analysis 👏
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Very well written post.👏 👏 👏 👏 Totally agree wid your all points. We can see all Gain or Loss in future... But,fact is IPKKND is unique show (especially,in Indian tele Industry,who round around Saas-Bahu-Betiyaan concept shows)...

Barun successful come back is depends on future Show concept... because,dont forget that RAJEEV K.'s next show [Time Bomb/Zee] was biggest flop of ZEE history.

RickyBahl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Joseph_A

Very well written post.👏 Totally agree wid your all points. We can see all Gain or Loss in future... But,fact is IPKKND is unique show (especially,in Indian tele Industry,who round around Saas-Bahu-Betiyaan concept shows)...

Barun successful come back is depends on future Show concept... because,dont forget that RAJEEV K.'s next show [Time Bomb/Zee] was biggest flop of ZEE history.

thanks

Rajeev is ashamed of returning back to do daily soap again