Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Cannot agree more Rishi...people will move on and Barun will be back to where is started that is doing Telivision...

Frankly I dont see him fairing well in movies..so he is making excuses for quitting the show...I doubt that fans will ever forgive him for killing the show as he got bored doing it or is looking for greener pastures...
srain10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said post👏 i hope this clear more air 
reema2406 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
He will be back on Tv definitly...
As you said before, only good looking and acting skills are not enough to become a bollywood actor.
People who are good at acting,dancing and with good presentation skills still looking for big hit in bollywood Ex: Shahid Kappor.
We all know where he lags in his field and also he needs a god father in BW.
I feel the character ASR is not a ladder to reach the bollywood career.
He is testing his luck in bollywood as he tested his luck for TV and became successful.

I just wish him good luck and bid adieu from IPKKND.

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Tanks  guys for all the comments.

my net a bit slow today  so will  reply slowly a bit later.

In simple words

EVEN IF A  PERSON DOING TRANSPORT BUSINESS WANTS TO SHIFT TO  TEXTILE BUSINESS, IT DOESNT MEAN THAT BUSINESS IS BUSINESS. .
 EVRYTHING DOESNT SUIT EVERYBODY

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Why have u assumed that he will definitely fail in BW?#Just asking
RickyBahl thumbnail
Rain luv  we can just assume because  in life we v to look at past

thats why we  our parents say always listen to elders they hv experience in life.

in this case BS is new and his veretan actors of TV are seniors and elders who  walked throug this path. So BS must see his seniors

Girlabouttown thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RickyBahl

Rain luv  we can just assume because  in life we v to look at past

thats why we  our parents say always listen to elders they hv experience in life.

in this case BS is new and his veretan actors of TV are seniors and elders who  walked throug this path. So BS must see his seniors

I don't know from what i have seen or heard of him he does not sound like he will take such a risk.
Do u know he's been working since the age of 18. He is self made.
c3cilia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i love this line of yours : 'U have to be  asr fan to   be a BS fan.' - IT'S TRUE! I'm a ASR fan before i became a BARUN fan.
RickyBahl thumbnail
yes he is taking risk, 
but he has a good  investment in greater noida.., gurgaon real estate property.

so it doesnt mean tat he has to work in entertainment sector.
he is relaxed coz  he has enoug money by now , 

divvk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Buddy. Very nicely written post.

My thoughts on Barun and his recent interviews.

1. He is very clear that he is in need of a break for relaxing. It looks like he is not well and needs sometime to rest and I think he has family problems too. He isn't able to spend time with his wife and family. He is just gonna complete 2 years of his marriage yaar. Full 2 years, I'm sure he didn't get quality time to spend with her. He is indeed a recently married person, who is craving to spend sometime with his family, which is def not  unnatural.

2. He is not sure of his future. Currently, what he needs is just sometime to spend with his family. 

3. I can understand the reason why he wants to try Bollywood instead of TV  industry. The reason is the above two. In case of TV, he doesn't get time to spend with his family. But, if he gets time to spend with his family and it will not be very hectic for him. Probably, this is the reason which is making him take this huge step of breaking from IPKKND. I somehow feel something has happened recently, which has triggered this kind of opinion in him (probably, during the shoots for MAMR, he realized that movies are not hectic and u get time to spend with your family? i don't know. my speculation)

4. We know he is a very normal guy, who loves his wife and family to the core. This is the main reason which has made him take this decision I think. 

Like you said, Barun sustaining in Bollywood is not certain and it can go either ways. But, I don't know if he would come to TV industry or if he will go for other options. From what I have seen about him, it looks like he really wants to spend more and more time with his family. Even if he comes back to TV, I guess it will be a weekend soap or something. Or may be, by that time, his marriage would  have come a long way and he would want to concentrate on his future. 

I am not blaming Gul at all here. This  is just my perception about Barun, his character and from his recent interviews. 

Rishi.. I was indeed correct about Barun. It is the "personal reason", which has made him to opt out of IPKKND.