Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
U are absolutely r8! I agree with u. Bt I dnt think he vl evr return 2 IPKKND. So if he does not return 2 IPKKND y will da fictional character of ASR suffer?? Let another actor play ASR na?? When actors abrubtly quits dis hs alwys been da case. Not telling dem 2 end da show bt y destroy ASR's character.
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnusredey

U are absolutely r8! I agree with u. Bt I dnt think he vl evr return 2 IPKKND. So if he does not return 2 IPKKND y will da fictional character of ASR suffer?? Let another actor play ASR na?? When actors abrubtly quits dis hs alwys been da case. Not telling dem 2 end da show bt y destroy ASR's character.

Agree with u why Asr will suffer.I just can't bare the thought of ASR fading out even if that means a new guy in place of ASR...
balbir45 thumbnail
Very good analysis of the facts. I hope he gets what he wants.
RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tia.o

Very well said, Ricky. Here's what I wrote,

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284571

Whether Barun comes back or not is not the question here. The question is why are we being unfair to the rest of the cast and crew of IPKKND?

They didn't jump ship regardless of the temptation and pulled the show on their back when Barun went to make a movie. Their loyalty should not be paid by ignoring their efforts and good work.

I know  how it feels Tia...when for others  u have to suffer. Out industry works on project basis .Not on permanebt basis..so  my all heart goes out for  the technicians, lightman.

Mumbai gives  everyone work and it can take away your all fame and glory also if  wrong step taken
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I completely agree ... 2 years down the lane, many will forget him.. it his lose, no point in blamming PH / Sp ... also I feel post kidnap, Ph knew this comming through in nOv, hence moved the story n now may be SP wants to retain the show ..
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
u write lamba post & i hate reading lamba stuff now what to do ??
shall unres some point of time !

RickyBahl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tulips123

omg ! seriously i am not good with writing,but whatever i been thinking u put them in words.gr8 post 👏 agree 100%

😊 thanks
lbsitw thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well said!!!bravo...👏

i agree with u 100%😊
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
a very much needed sensible post!i agree to all the points..
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes, I agree with your points.

I had made a few posts last week, when this story of his quitting came out - about why the rest of the cast and crew should suffer if he has decided to leave

I understand SPs decision to continue the show - its an established hit show, and Sanaya is a huge draw as well.  This is a business decision.  It is probably hard to establish new shows.

Although I want to continue seeing all the remaining cast in the show, it will be hard to digest another man in Khushi's life.  it will destroy all our sweet memories of Arshi, the VMs and the FFs we have spent out life on.  So I dont know if I will be able to continue watching IPK.

Frankly, all the other saas-bahu shows on SP are not appealing , I may end up switching channels.

If you look at the history of 4 Lions and Gul, they have made good stories

MJHT - a big hit
DMG - ran for 700+ episodes
Geet - another hit show

And it is not that IPK is the only show they are currently producing

At this time, they have on the floor :
IPK
Suvreen - Topper of teh Year
Arjun
Hamse Hai Life,and their newest
QuboolHai

I heard Sadarsh's interview with Barun myself today, and someone asked - do you add input to the script ?  And Barun said - I am ASR/Arnav 12 hours a day - so yes, I have been giving input for the past 1.5 years

And he said it will depend on the script as to when he comes back.

He also said he gets bored.  So maybe he is feeling that he needs to do something different.

He is not getting any younger.  There are very young kids getting a break in movies - see the 2 new male entries in Karan Johar's Student of the Year ?  So if Barun wants to try movies, this is the time, else it might be too late for him to get in as the main lead in movies.  All the other TV actors are doing supporting characters only.

So I think there are at least 2 reasons he is taking a break:
1. he needs a break - he looks like hell
2. he doesn't like the track being shown
3. And the 3rd - he is exploring movies, and has no chance to look at scripts and meet with people while he is shooting 12 hours a day, 28 days a month

So I agree with you about why Barun is quitting.  he does want to explore his options.

But the question that remains in my mind is - why did Deepali and Akash leave ?  Its proven that PH can handle multiple shows - so what is up with that ?

I will continue spamming all teh available e-mail and twitter ids to reques them to retain Barun in IPK, but I think now the man himself is not interested.

Please dont bash, I am expressing my opinion only

Edited:

Just saw some tweets from mishti

Mishti ?@mishti_doll

I m nt a CV or nt working on sets so stop questiong me.. As i cnt do anythng.. If it wl b in my hand, i wl nvr say Barun to leav..

So IT SEEMS BARUN WAS ASKED TO LEAVE  !!!!

We were right all along 😕

I take back my above post - he is not leaving to explore other options - he was told - your track is over

Edited by BigIPKKNDFan - 11 years ago