Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
People!! .. Try and make yourself happy in midst of the boredom ..
Launching Lessons of the day ..
PS: If osmeone knows how to make post editable by everyone , le tme know .. ( open to all types).
A fun post, trying to capture the great great learnings from each day that BB shows us.. so here it goes.. do contribute.. I am sur eit can be fun!
1. Lesson Learnt: How to curl hair naturally
1. Clean up your bed, fold the blankets, stack them in corner and fre eup space
2. Get all the required lotions, appliances etc etc
3. Wear a balck dress so that dandruff shows and you know exactly what state your hair is in .. and what other lotion you cna use
4. Part hair
5. Start from fornt - take first section and braid it
6. Repeat sobve step - 2nd section
7. Repeat above step - 3rd section
8. Repeat above step - 4th section
9. Repeat above step - 5th section
10. Repeat above step - 6th section
11. You can continue if mor ehair is left
12. Tie them up into a pony tail
13. Go to the kitchen.. hover around the sink
14. Hover more around the sink
15. Hover around the gas
16. Go back to bedroom
17. Go back to kitchen
18. Back to bedroom
19. Back to kitchen ..
It' snot done yet .. hair need care and nurturing.. firs tocmplete above steps then will update next step s..
20. Sunbathe hair with a coffee mug in hand
21. preferably have people aroun dyou so that your hair cna feel happy about being 'different' then the rukha sukha hair of others ..
22 PS: DOn't have spana around :P ... difficult to feel wierd then
23. Go stan dnext to the washroom :)/ washing machine.. just go to the bathroom!!
2. Lesson Learnt: Game tactics - one of many ocncepts
No Siddhu shoulders to chalo goli .. come to body baring .. i fyou have it flaunt it
3. Lesson Learnt: How to eat papita/pappaya
Instructor: Vrajesh (yeah i know others ate too.. but let this chotu teach you sthg)
This one is valuable, atleast was for me..
Do not cut pappaya into small pieces that can be easily picked up using fork and eaten, dont cut pappaya into long pieces and bite away .. BUT
Cut the pappaya into long slice ( should be 4 if considering entire pappaya).. and take a spoon .. now dig into it as if it is a mango ..
Helps to relive experiences of eating a mango so when you have pappaya the next time you cna have the satisfaction of knowing psychologiclaly tha tyou ate 2 fruits.
Also try and have niketan around - if osmeone drinks ocffee, eats pappaya, again eats apppaya, drinks coffee and is still hungry and is so lean ... it will motivate you when you ar eeating .. and can eat without feeling guilt ..
4. Lesson Learnt: How to clean garden area
Attempt only if you are really short in height.
Go to the garden area and sing.. sing baby sing as you have never sang before .. itna besuuura itna besuuura ki bas .. pucho mat..
crows, squirrels, insects, beetles all run away ..
Damn Vrajesh, you interrupted him while cleaning .. ( on second thought, folks who are reading this .. don't have too much of papaya .. you end up interrupting others)..
Oh yes, and take aashka's name every 2 sentences.. ensure that insects don't come back .. THEY JUST DON'T
5. Lesson Learnt: How to find cook for yourself
Instructor: Niks ( for Mink)
a. FOllow her as soon as you realise she is awake, bas annkehn, naak aur kaan use hi dhoonde ..
b. if alone, follow her.. you have to make the inroads.. wo aage aage tum peeche peeche .. no talk but follow .. wo bathroom tum bhi batthroom, wo kitchen tum bhi kitchen, wo garden tum bhi garden..
c. Start with small conversations.. she will talk abt a lot of things.. you hear patiently .. but odnt forget the goal .. you have to have have to bring back the conversations to food each time .. like EACH TIME
d. koshish zaari rakho
e. Ok seems she didnt get your hint.. you know you have a nic ebody flaunt it for her :) .. follow her .. thats the key .. she walks, you walk with her
Edited by enigmatic_zephy - 10 November 2012 at 9:44pm