India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dont mess with History CVs (Page 5)

innocentgreen Goldie
innocentgreen
innocentgreen

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
i think rima,we must stop being delusional now., yeah we love Barun as ASR, we love SARUN as ARSHI but things do change & Barun has moved on ,we must accept this fact...And yeah ,maybe you are not acquainted to many series but it happened in the past...These quitting things are current in TV industries...Actors quit other replace them,one example is Rajeev Khandelwal, a popular actor from Kahin to hoga,it was a love story where story revolved around Rajeev & Amnaa but after 300 epi,Rajeev opted out ,the serial was a huge hit just like Ipkknd ,so what they did they replaced him by other actor in the same role that what they are going to do with ASR's role...They won't kill him but the other actor will continue with this role...It will be difficult to get used to this initially but show must go on...Barun made his choice but with him other actors or team members shall not be affected.But yes if ever fans continue with their demand to bring back Barun as asr after his 'BREAK', it can happen only if he wishes for it...

Edited by innocentgreen - 10 November 2012 at 10:19pm

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
agree, arhi are epic. i don't think i could watch a generation leap either tho
Akanksha- IF-Rockerz
Akanksha-
Akanksha-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Rima, I can bear the show's end but not killing the essence of such a beautiful love story by bringing new man in Khushi's life.
So what is the meaning of aapke bina hamare saase ruk jaayengi? how can Khushi start new life with someone when she loves Arnav with every being of hers. If they think show should move on as you said better bring leap and show Sanaya as lead and new person in her life. But no one in Khushi's life as Khushi is for Arnav and Arnav is for Khushi. Period!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najrima

vks11 Goldie
vks11
vks11

I agree. We respect Barun's decision to take a break.  Dont ruin the beautiful love story of ARSHI.
Please show Sanaya  As Arshi's daughter with the new man. Arshi's story should be untouched.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

taklima_najrima

Mani.raizada IF-Rockerz
Mani.raizada
Mani.raizada

very very very very well said dear...i commented the same that ARSHI is not less than any EPIC jodi...on SP Facebook...!!!!!!!!!!!! we r mailing n calling...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

history is the golden era where the present learn so much from it whether its traditions / stories / techniques etc
history has literally become the benchmark it is foolish for any one to try & alter because they cant manage themselves !

harshu
i cud never tolerate it if they damage it

OmNaMaSteOm

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

i think rima,we must stop being delusional now., yeah we love Barun as ASR, we love SARUN as ARSHI but things do change & Barun has moved on ,we must accept this fact...And yeah ,maybe you are not acquainted to many series but it happened in the past...These quitting things are current in TV industries...Actors quit other replace them,one example is Rajeev Khandelwal, a popular actor from Kahin to hoga,it was a love story where story revolved around Rajeev & Amnaa but after 300 epi,Rajeev opted out ,the serial was a huge hit just like Ipkknd ,so what they did they replaced him by other actor in the same role that what they are going to do with ASR's role...They won't kill him but the other actor will continue with this role...It will be difficult to get used to this initially but show must go on...Barun made his choice but with him other actors or team members shall not be affected.But yes if ever fans continue with their demand to bring back Barun as asr after his 'BREAK', it can happen only if he wishes for it...
its ok if they kill him
but we do not want khushi to have any other man
even if they do
i can continue my delusions and not watch

innocentgreen

Fuzzbucket Goldie
Fuzzbucket
Fuzzbucket

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
ClapClap

Go to top