India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Dont mess with History CVs (Page 2)

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
i so agree...i mentioned this in my letters to SP...
n cited examples from the past like DMG which got ruined n nevr becames the same again evn after KSGs return from a 6 month hiatus n the current show of the PH HHL which is on the verge of closure simply due to this reason...
this was one of my mails actually!

Star Plus (and whoever iot may concern),
We ardent fans of IPKKND cannot see khushi romancing any other guy onscreen.We request you to clear the air ASAP about the status of the show.Please do not make cryptic and contradictory statements anymore...what do you or the actors mean by "im not qutting but taking a break",a well-deserved longish break...either Barun Sobti is quitting or he is not,there is no two-way about it!
yes,we understand an actor's concerns for asking leave from the hectic schedule and in no way want to deny him that but this "UNCERTAIN INDEFINITE BREAK' doesnt work for us.
Plz try to retain him in the show with a proper storyline staying true to the essence and characterization of the show.Its clear from the public statements on their website that the PH are disinterested n are openly asking us viewers for ideas.So,if possible try and hand over the show to some other PH who values it!
For us,arnav and khushi define the show.Therefore,if barun is indeed leaving for good ,end the show with sanaya and barun as leads and try to get another season with the same cast and crew minus the PH of course!If all international shows can have seasons,then why cant u?this makes it so much less chaotic,tiring and the story,cast,crew remain fresh!
Plz note,that we willingly do not want the show to end so abruptly,heck,but we must be the only fan group who willingly asks for the same...we are only doing it so that the show doesnt get ruined by the introduction of other characters and leads if at all indeed the lead actor quits for good.
For us,
no Barun=NO ARSHI= NO IPKKND!!!
PERIOD!!
My last point would be the fact that there have been shows in the past which had this problem and on continuing it,they got ruined.Im mentioning Dill Mill Gayye as an example since its also a Star venture and many ppl from the concerned PH were a part of it.There too ,KSG _JSG and the major star cast had left only to be brought back later as the new leads could not hold the show togrether.Some things should be left untouched and untainted like the evergrren couple armaan-riddhima...they were tampered with bringing in another actor who though being popular received the wrath of the viewrs,I would say the same for arnav-khushi as well...None of us can see them paired up with someone else ,so plz do not tamper with them...we do not want another chaotic mess that was DMG and Im sure you do not as well.
hell,another star venture aired on your sister channel and ironically belonging to the same PH itself is facing the same fate...yes,im talking about Humse Hai Life on channel V and as you are aware,the lead quit the show,a new guy was brought,TRPs dropped and its on the verge of closure...do you really want IPKKND to go the same way?Do you really want to ruin such a beautiful love story which appealed worldwide?
Im sure you dont...so either try and refrain the actors from quitting and develop a befitting storyline or end the show with the current leads on a high in a graceful manner!
Thank yoy.
A loyal and ardent (But currently irritated,disturbed and depressed) viewer.

P.S-Plz forgive me for my tone and choice of vocabulary...i was too disturbed to sit and pen down a formal and subtly opinionated letter!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

armaania13MrDarcyfanrima

fangurrl IF-Dazzler
fangurrl
fangurrl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
agree..
if not barun then end the show with ARSHI
showing them happily ever after..
dont want ne1 khushi's life..

Edited by tushi0310 - 10 November 2012 at 9:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfanrima

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lolly143

agreed dear. Smile
arshi/sarun are the reason that i got attached to ipkknd
i like ur option [tia said it too] cos this has to be the only way.
but i don't think i will be able to make up my mind to watch ipkknd without either barun or sanaya.
Ouch

You have hit the bull's eye Rima.

Lets keep the pressure on SP...
Keeping my fingers and toes crossed..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lolly143

Dalmuthuya IF-Dazzler
Dalmuthuya
Dalmuthuya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
They love playing with us like puppies, but they have no idea that how ugly this can get. The IPK fans are not easy. SP are digging their own grave. And quite honestly Rima, I don't know who to trust. Barun, PH or SP. No offence to Barun, but even if I am a fan that's how I feel. I can't trust any of em anymore. 

rimavandana.sagar

ILTHBEB IF-Stunnerz
ILTHBEB
ILTHBEB

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
I quite agree with u. They shouldn't dare to make messy in arhi's luv story bringing new guy in k's life. But now i m frightening wl sp hear our any kind of demand? B/c sp's previous thousand records they expert in changing any of 1 protagonist n continued show with present story line.

rima

ShyJi Senior Member
ShyJi
ShyJi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Yes the efforts of fans are being noticed. Did you saw the article on fans reaction of Sobti in "The Hindu" daily?

rima

ipkkndfan21 IF-Dazzler
ipkkndfan21
ipkkndfan21

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
lets fight atleast to keep the story line intact, lt them kill Arnav and Khushi and stat a new love story with new faces.
See how they changed Shitall track? we can atleast to that

rima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
history is the golden era where the present learn so much from it whether its traditions / stories / techniques etc
history has literally become the benchmark it is foolish for any one to try & alter because they cant manage themselves !

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 10 November 2012 at 10:03pm

MrDarcyfanrima

Go to top