Dont mess with History CVs - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
I quite agree with u. They shouldn't dare to make messy in arhi's luv story bringing new guy in k's life. But now i m frightening wl sp hear our any kind of demand? B/c sp's previous thousand records they expert in changing any of 1 protagonist n continued show with present story line.
Yes the efforts of fans are being noticed. Did you saw the article on fans reaction of Sobti in "The Hindu" daily?
lets fight atleast to keep the story line intact, lt them kill Arnav and Khushi and stat a new love story with new faces.
See how they changed Shitall track? we can atleast to that
history is the golden era where the present learn so much from it whether its traditions / stories / techniques etc
history has literally become the benchmark it is foolish for any one to try & alter because they cant manage themselves !

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 11 years ago
Di, Thnx for this Post😃
& Agree
Originally posted by Dalmuthuya

They love playing with us like puppies, but they have no idea that how ugly this can get. The IPK fans are not easy. SP are digging their own grave. And quite honestly Rima, I don't know who to trust. Barun, PH or SP. No offence to Barun, but even if I am a fan that's how I feel. I can't trust any of em anymore. 

atleast i m 100% sure that barun has no movie in his pocket, i trust him. I founf him very sincere in his interview.
Arnav-Khushi Hamesha Saath  Rahenge.
BAS.

Thanks Rima

RETAIN SOBTI OR END IPKKND!
We will not accept a new  man for Khushi!
Sending mails as much as I can...
Rima di...completely agree. I just want to see a happy ending...is that too much to ask?
Originally posted by ipkkndfan21

atleast i m 100% sure that barun has no movie in his pocket, i trust him. I founf him very sincere in his interview.

Yeah that's probably sure, but I can't trust anyone anymore.. Until we get solid proof of confirmation on everything.