JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Aditya was telling Sugni that however their relationship started but it was God's will that they end up married.
According to them it was God's will that:
  1. Amrita's  future be destroyed and her heart broken in a million pieces because of the betrayal by her friend and fiancee. 
  2. Vikram, who fell in love with Sugni while believing himself to be a widower should be punished. That this girl should insult and give him only pain.
  3. That all the help Vikram gave Sugni's family should be labelled as hurt by his nephew.
  4. A nephew should raise his hands on his uncle/father.
  5. A nephew should marry his uncle's fiancee./  a girl should marry her lover's nephew
  6. A mother-son relationship be destroyed.
  7. An uncle and his nephew become enemies.

Wouldn't it have been more decent to not have Vikram fall in love with Sugni in the first place? Why would God prefer for Sugni to fall in love with Vikram and then break his heart by marrying his nephew? That is utterly disgusting and I hate how they are justifying this immoral action by calling it God' will. 
CVs, this is not going to work. You did what you wanted and made your Adini jodi. That's fine but please don't insult us further by labelling it God's will. Just let Adini live in immoral bliss and PLEASE let Vikram move on to other storylines and a new love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinnie79 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
God's will  my  tail!
  They have no answer for a logical question so they  just say it's god's Will.  To save on already broken marriage they literally tore apart a whole family but I't all God's will ! In the same Vein I guess it was God;s will that Adi's father also left his mother for a Bedni. Adi following in his father's shadow  is also God's will.
Now Vickram and Reva should stay together because It's God's will that  they endure  such marital violence and unhappiness all their lives.  Geez I am so disgusted with  this show right now!
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post !!! CV dont have reason for adini pair !!!
seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So Vikram twisting Sugni's arm and suppose in future cut her into tiny lil pieces ,is too God's will.
payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No its not God's will. ITS THEIR STUPIDITY that has got them into this IMMORAL relationship.

You know what they say - Marry in haste Repent at leisure😆
muktha_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
cvs atleast bhagwan ko toh baksh do