Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndfan21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
why the newz of him quitting if he will be back?
Pyaaraarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -lovestory-

i knew it..i just knew it...yesterday only i told my friend yar this might be the reason..i know who he is...to hell with ur in house favorite gul..just go to hell

sorry yaar i didnt get u i know who he is...to hell with ur in house favorite gul..just go to hell
what is this pls explain
Pyaaraarnav thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan21

why the newz of him quitting if he will be back?

its depend yaar if he recovered soon ipkknd is not doing well he will come back.if the show gone off air before this or show is going good with out him he may not thats all i can say.
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaaraarnav

sorry yaar i didnt get u i know who he is...to hell with ur in house favorite gul..just go to hell
what is this pls explain

she dnt like barun because she is a fan of another actor..i was saying that i know who that actor is😊
Pyaaraarnav thumbnail

Originally posted by: -lovestory-

she dnt like barun because she is a fan of another actor..i was saying that i know who that actor is😊

but at last she told me barun is a nice humanbeing pls dont bash her
-lovestory- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pyaaraarnav

but at last she told me barun is a nice humanbeing pls dont bash her

ohh sorry sorry..gosh this entire situation  driving me nuts..u were talking abt ur friend kya???ur friend is a fan of another actor???uff i thought u were saying abt Gul..πŸ˜› gul has a fav actor so i though u were talking abt her..sorry yar πŸ˜› awww no no i wont bash ur friend.misunderstanding hui gawa .πŸ˜†
saduf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yes he does look weak to me but if he is leaving the show whether on his own or forced by PH this is their own business...we can do anything thing...there are many show with ended up like this...most of the time the male lead is replaced...but as far as i have heard they are not replacing Arnav character they are introducing new character...lets see and hope for the best...