trust me dont trust me but read this

Pyaaraarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
 pls read this completely.barun dont have any movies right now he is leaving the show just becoz of his health he is really not feeling well right now. why sp is telling like this i dont know.i dont know about gul.i asked my friend very reliable source actually she dont like barun becoz she is a fan of another actor.idont want to mention his name but i convinced her alot to find this.she live in mumbai.she had a dear friend in sp.dont bash anybody with out knowing the truth either gul or barun.his health is not supporting him thats true actually.
thali ek haath se nahi bajthi i saw in so many comments ya but u forced ur hand on any object one hand can make noise thats all i can say.trust me ya dont trust me its depend up on u.i can surely say after 2 months u will surely realise he dont have any movies.
pls dont stop commenting and sending mails becoz if u stop mails they may neglect the show or they may not bring barun back never thats all i can say.i bashed so many pepole with out knowing the truth dont do the same mistake.if u want to support barun then pls comment so every body can read this one

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Loveusanaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maybe idk right now...don't know who to believe and not to believe we will find the truth soon I hope
sun116 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pyaaraarnav

pls read this completely.barun dont have any movies right now he is leaving the show just becoz of his health he is really not feeling well right now. why sp is telling like this i dont know.i dont know about gul.i asked my friend very reliable source actually she dont like barun becoz she is a fan of another actor.idont want to mention his name but i convinced her alot to find this.she live in mumbai.she had a dear friend in sp.dont bash anybody with out knowing the truth either gul or barun.his health is not supporting him thats true actually.
thali ek haath se nahi bajthi i saw in so many comments ya but u forced ur hand on any object one hand can make noise thats all i can say.trust me ya dont trust me its depend up on u.i can surely say after 2 months u will surely realise he dont have any movies.
pls dont stop commenting and sending mails becoz if u stop mails they may neglect the show or they may not bring barun back never thats all i can say.i bashed so many pepole with out knowing the truth dont do the same mistake.if u want to support barun then pls comment so every body can read this one

he is not wel i trust u last 2 months epi he looks v weak 
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Pls Guys, Keep Spamming SP. We have only 1 day to SAVE BARUN,pls
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Break can be for a week... How can a actor stay in his home forever, in particular, at this age when he should be earning?
Pyaaraarnav thumbnail
Originally posted by: Loveusanaya

Maybe idk right now...don't know who to believe and not to believe we will find the truth soon I hope

i just want to say this with out knowing the truth dont bash any body but i can surely say this barun dont have any movies thats all i can say.
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I will continue emailing and spamming them!
either barun stays or show ends!
bas!
aruforarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally trust barun...we can see he seems to be so dull n unfit in the show...he really needs a break...plz support him guyz
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
idk anything!
d only thing i no is rite nw i jst need to kip on spamming!!

Pyaaraarnav thumbnail
Originally posted by: coronapsyche

Pls Guys, Keep Spamming SP. We have only 1 day to SAVE BARUN,pls

exactly yaar