India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

trust me dont trust me but read this

Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
 pls read this completely.barun dont have any movies right now he is leaving the show just becoz of his health he is really not feeling well right now. why sp is telling like this i dont know.i dont know about gul.i asked my friend very reliable source actually she dont like barun becoz she is a fan of another actor.idont want to mention his name but i convinced her alot to find this.she live in mumbai.she had a dear friend in sp.dont bash anybody with out knowing the truth either gul or barun.his health is not supporting him thats true actually.
thali ek haath se nahi bajthi i saw in so many comments ya but u forced ur hand on any object one hand can make noise thats all i can say.trust me ya dont trust me its depend up on u.i can surely say after 2 months u will surely realise he dont have any movies.
pls dont stop commenting and sending mails becoz if u stop mails they may neglect the show or they may not bring barun back never thats all i can say.i bashed so many pepole with out knowing the truth dont do the same mistake.if u want to support barun then pls comment so every body can read this one

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ben-10julijasmeenkoyel.cabhayashalinikanaguMayaraaSobtiAchinta97nrthya7537MAyaat1216Pyarmelaxmisaradasun116LoveusanayaheavenspiritBarunz4ever7_sneha_7nandu_20070082016nitangelic_leena_3henamaniarnaushiAlyaa_27arshi_karishshar19amaypranayDivya429Barundeewani19coronapsychepieryrose.SobtiLicious.pup03--MISHTEE--laksh65OmorabotiFazila~

Loveusanaya Goldie
Loveusanaya
Loveusanaya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Maybe idk right now...don't know who to believe and not to believe we will find the truth soon I hope

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisarada

sun116 Senior Member
sun116
sun116

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyaaraarnav

pls read this completely.barun dont have any movies right now he is leaving the show just becoz of his health he is really not feeling well right now. why sp is telling like this i dont know.i dont know about gul.i asked my friend very reliable source actually she dont like barun becoz she is a fan of another actor.idont want to mention his name but i convinced her alot to find this.she live in mumbai.she had a dear friend in sp.dont bash anybody with out knowing the truth either gul or barun.his health is not supporting him thats true actually.
thali ek haath se nahi bajthi i saw in so many comments ya but u forced ur hand on any object one hand can make noise thats all i can say.trust me ya dont trust me its depend up on u.i can surely say after 2 months u will surely realise he dont have any movies.
pls dont stop commenting and sending mails becoz if u stop mails they may neglect the show or they may not bring barun back never thats all i can say.i bashed so many pepole with out knowing the truth dont do the same mistake.if u want to support barun then pls comment so every body can read this one

he is not wel i trust u last 2 months epi he looks v weak 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpa012abhayalaxmisaradaPyaaraarnavinnocentgreenangelic_leena_3Omorabotipieryrose

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Pls Guys, Keep Spamming SP. We have only 1 day to SAVE BARUN,pls

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisaradaPyaaraarnavIlahi_mera_JiyapieryroseFazila~

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Break can be for a week... How can a actor stay in his home forever, in particular, at this age when he should be earning?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

julijasmeenlaxmisaradaangel_ipkkndZephyr.coronapsycheshar19Ilahi_mera_JiyaTish_Ani-Koeli_Appy-

Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Originally posted by Loveusanaya

Maybe idk right now...don't know who to believe and not to believe we will find the truth soon I hope
i just want to say this with out knowing the truth dont bash any body but i can surely say this barun dont have any movies thats all i can say.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveusanaya

Aphrodite88 IF-Sizzlerz
Aphrodite88
Aphrodite88

I will continue emailing and spamming them!
either barun stays or show ends!
bas!
-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

waiting for the decision

Go to top