SONG PROMO: Dagabaaz Re - Dabangg 2 - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago

Salman Khan serenades Sonakshi in song 'Dagabaaz Re' from 'Dabangg 2'

After "Tere mast mast do nain," Salman Khan and Sonakshi Sinha are back in a new song titled "Dagabaaz Re" from the much-awaited sequel of the year, "Dabangg 2." The news was shared by Salman Khan on hisFacebook page on Nov. 12, 2012.

This song has been rendered by the legendary Rahat Fateh Ali Khan and the melodious Shreya Ghoshal, and marks the return of music composers Sajid-Wajid who also gave the music for the first part "Dabangg."

While the first part revolved around the couple wooing and eventually falling in love, the sequel takes their married life forward.

In "Dabagaaz" Sonakshi Sinha shines as a married woman in a striking yellow sari and a printed choli blouse, her hair braided and completed with a flower tucked in. The makeup and the look complement her gorgeous flawless face.

The soft melodious number is shot in a very quintessential Chulbul Pandey Robin Hood style, which fans adore. Salman Khan sports the attire of a cop and serenades Sonakshi in his typical style. In line with the soft melody, the dance moves are kept minimal and subtle.

Catch the new song "Dagabaaz Re" from "Dabangg 2" by clicking the video link on the left.

I dont know  how many times I have listen and watch the video
^ I made my whole family listen to it and everyone loved it. Esp my dad bcz of the classical parts in it. 
I am literally obsessed with this song...and this had never ever happened to me before😳

Awwie its such a cute song...Salman and Sona looks really good together...
Originally posted by KaJenYaianSanju

I am literally obsessed with this song...and this had never ever happened to me before😳

Awww that's so cute. ðŸ˜†
I am totally in love with this song
when wil music release 
Originally posted by Saddiakhan

15th nov ko music release ho raha hai...😊
Thank you
so excited😊