Malkoo and Mathira desi beats

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Who has seen this? 🤓 sounds too much like Gippy's angrezi beat esp the desi beat part.. It took me a while to recognize Mathira I was like I have seen this girl but couldn't remember and then the bell rang I was like OMGG Mathiraaa .. She looks ummm pretty weird no? what is the unnecessary pout for? I like the hair color tho..Injaaayyy cuz its kinda catchy 😆

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02eeeIuIU_Q[/YOUTUBE]

EDIT: OMGGG I just noticed Malkoo's LV shirt 🤣
Edited by -ChillMahaul- - 11 years ago
 Mathira's song "Jadugar" is a straight up copy of Akcent's "My Passion" so Malkoo copying "Angreji Beat" is nothing, at least he did a better job of copying it.

She thinks her pouting and dancing is sexy so she does the same thing over and over again.  Btw. her lips just look extra weird due to all those lip fillers and plumpers or whatever.
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Mathira's song "Jadugar" is a straight up copy of Akcent's "My Passion" so Malkoo copying "Angreji Beat" is nothing, at least he did a better job of copying it.

She thinks her pouting and dancing is sexy so she does the same thing over and over again.  Btw. her lips just look extra weird due to all those lip fillers and plumpers or whatever.

Just saw it.. what the fudgee 🤢

She has had collagen injected into her lips I can tell..her upper lip is stoned..

She looks so trashy, she was okay without the plastic on her face now she is just horrible and who does her make-up?

I hate how she belly dances in everything, and does the pout at the same time so cringe-worthy.

Yo do you know how old she is? She says she is 18
Originally posted by canuck-umz

She looks so trashy, she was okay without the plastic on her face now she is just horrible and who does her make-up?

I hate how she belly dances in everything, and does the pout at the same time so cringe-worthy.

Yo do you know how old she is? She says she is 18

OMGGG LIER.. She's like in her 30's She used to do the yoga exercises thingy when Shaista did ARY's morning show which is a long time ago now.. what a lier... whatta lier..🤢

she has ruined her face.. when she came in that show she looked like any other girl

42 seconds and I couldn't take anymore..
What happened to Malkoo?
AK the rapper, the less said the better.
Mathira's lips look HORRIBLE! The poutingg and boob show ain't helpingg.
Yesss I remember back when she used to do the yoga stuff and was just an unknown face to me after that I didn't have tv so had no idea about her own show until someone showed me how annoying she is.  So I knew she was lying about her age. I just know she is from Africa but the fact that she can't speak properly really gets to me. Girl has a huge hand in ruining Paki t.v
Watching for the second time.. At-least attempting.
Why is AK wearing a YMCMB capp?
Ugh.
Maybe she does it purposely her weird accent.. because she can't speak english, urdu, Punjabi properly so what does she speak? she is definitely in her thirties her hands and skin is giving it away she has a very stern look on her face she doesn't look like a young girl.. If they actually made her dance like proper dance on the song video would have been so much better.. the pouting and cleavage is not helping.. looks too much in the face-ish

I have never seen this rapper before he looks wannabe.. Ignore..😆

Is this a publicity stunt? and why is she walking like that.. such a weird walk..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiQJn4v4lqs[/YOUTUBE]