Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spoorthi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: pinkss

Sorry to say, but as much as i love Sanaya, I WILL NOT SUPPORT IPK in the future, for me IPK was Arnav and Khushi's story...ie: SaRun. Their beautiful Love Story, which they ruined within a year :/

If the PH, ACTORS and SP cant stay loyal to their ardent fans...I'm sorry to say i wont be able to stand anywhere near loyal to them either -.-

BTW, No Offence to any of Viraf's fans, but Viraf Patel is NOWHERE near HANDSOME -__- 
and definitely NOT a hero material, he can be, as you said, some sidelined character (like NK) but NOT the lead :/ 
(and i'm not saying this bcaz i love Barun, I've seen Viraf earlier (in shows) and havent found him impressive enough -.- *yawns* )

very well said,agreed👍🏼
LilButterfly003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Barun leaves,IPK stops existing for me/becomes invisible...wont be watching widout Barun,...sorry to all viraf's fans but he doesnt match our barun from any angle🤢...
claireDD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i won't quit ipk even if barun leaves..
sanaya deserves our fandom for remaining loyal to her fans..
i'll watch it for her
pacsun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Never ever can replace Barun.  ARSHI is Barun and Sanaya...it is irreplaceble.
nerina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 OUR BARUN HAS WORKED SO HARD FOR HIS FANS AND  CREATED A BEAUTIFUL ARSHI ONLY WITH HIS HARD WORK AND I HIS FAN APPRECIATE ALL THIS.  WE CANNOT AND ARE NOT WILLING TO DONATE IT TO THIS NEW LEAD ON A PLATTER. ONLY BARUN CAN BE ARNAV  IN THE LIFE OF KHUSHI AND ANYONE ELSE  TRYING TO TAKE HIS PLACE WILL BE A TOTAL FAKE THATS IT.  FOR US TRUE FANS OF ISPKKND  Edited by nerina - 11 years ago
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dnt care if Viraf is handsome bt I dnt want him to replace Barun.. He many come as the new love interest of Anjali.. Bt if Barun leaved i'l quitting watching the show!
Deepusingh08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Common dear...IPK will die for most of us if Barun quits PERIOD
x.titli.x thumbnail
sorry if I sound immature but NO ONE CAN PLAY ASR ONLY BARUN CAN...won't be able to watch it sorry...and no I'm not only Barun fan I'm also Sanaya fan and I support all the cast but here it's too much for me...
renee27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
duhhh... he can play HariPrakash in IPKKND... but not ASR... BASSS
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
For me IPKKND meant Arnav and Khushi not anyone else even of Baruns leaving I'd rather the show ends then on a happy note.

Arnav and khushis love didn't even get a name which.

Not Gna happen for me