Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: columbia

NO offense to Barun Fans, (in fact why slot everyone into this..me myself being a Barun fan..so no offence to the post maker who thinks its alright to spew with a statement NO offense to ...so no offense to U)

But Barun Sobti is NOWHERE near RELIABLE and definetely NOT a stand up guy, he can be as maybe you may say a good hero BUT not a guy I can have faith on. 
(and I am not saying this bcaz I have the decency to give the guy to stepped in a chance , I have seen Barun in earlier shows and have not found him to be a stand up guy-- *yawns*)

Ms. post maker I have two words for you...GROW UP!

totally agreed 
mirsa1957 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayaat1216

Lol I don't find viraf handsome at all, no offence to his fans. Even though I don't find him to be attractive in any way I'm going to continue watching the show for Sanaya. Just one thing though as soon as they put Rabba Ve on for viraf and Sanaya I'm leaving!!!! 😡 😡 😡

Same with me the moment  I saw Limca ad of Viraf posted here at IF,  I  decided that I will stop seeing IPK if he is in as a replacement for Barun.   

The chemistry of Barun and Sanaya  is one and only one, it cannot be repeated by anybody.
I hardly see tv soaps unless it has magic and I watched IPK  for only SARUN.

Better to end IPK on a happy note with SARUN and start fresh season with SARUN later

Edited by mirsa1957 - 11 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirsa1957

Same with me the moment  I saw Limca ad of Viraf posted here at IF,  I  decided that I will stop seeing IPK if he is in as a replacement for Barun.   

The chemistry of Barun and Sanaya  is one and only one, it cannot be repeated by anybody.
I hardly see tv soaps unless it has magic and I watched IPK  for only SARUN.

Better to end IPK on a happy note with SARUN and start fresh season to later

same here now barun is what i call hot n handsome ðŸ˜³ and no i mean no one can take his place
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will quit the show with Barun but had to say this , they could have tried for a better replacement !! Doesn't look that impressive !!

No offence to any Viraf fans just a thought ... You are trying to replace or fill in for a handsome suave dashing Barun Sobti / ASR it should be better than the best !!

Someday I will try to find out the response to the new character / story / actor ... Just wish it will be good!

All the best to Viraf and whatever team IPK is left over !!
Flora3333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Really????
NO ONE can be hotter than BARUN as Arnav Singh Raizada!
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i don't find viraf handsome...
in my life...not even in my nightmares...NO ONE CAN TAKE BARUN SOBTI'S PLACE...he was ASR and will be ASR for me...no matter how big fan ia m of SANAYA...
i won't watch IPK anymore...i have my family and friends supporting me...
for me no one can bring the emotions in the character ARNAV that barun did...
i may sound idot but i am quiting qubool hai too...
Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ipk cannot be the same without barun portraying the role of Arnav 
Barundeewani19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry i dont find r see any other actor as Handsome,Hot n Cute all in all in the same guy like Barun Sobti..
-chamkilli- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flora3333

Really????
NO ONE can be hotter than BARUN as Arnav Singh Raizada!

someone matching his hotness mushkil nahi namunkin hain
mybro_2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I did like viraf in his previous show ... but for me the characterization is more imp ... so not sure if I will like him heror not, for that matter never liked Barun in BHPK  ... but here he was gr8 ... same goes with this new guy ... will surely give him a chance.