We will always love him for giving us ASR

But it is over, 

He deserves the break

Let us get ready to fall in love again

With IPK

With the new lead

Let the magic begin

Viraf is really handsome

He will never be ASR, but he could be someone we get to love in a different way, like NK 

We may not love him as passionately or crazily as Barun, but let's give him a chance

Let us stand behind Sanaya 

So hang on , stay with it

Who knows IPK may surprise us again
Edited by arshicritic - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prachimehrotra thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Honestly I was of te opinion for the end with Barun, but seeing the commotion since these few days and many people comments and posts- I don't Beleive it tht I am saying it but now I actually agree with you.

You are right! Time to let Barun go now.its sad though its ok as it's a part of life- it's a show which became so real for us - so we have difficulty to let go!

However, now if u think of if Sanaya Does Deserve our back and support.If the show continues I'm definetly with her. ready to give IPKKND and viraf a chance! A different kind of magic may just suprise us yet again!!
Arshiluvu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
He is good looking but I don't think he'll be able to portray ASR character very well or as well as Barun did.

He definitely doesn't have those intense Barun's eyes that pairs great with Sanaya's dreamy eyes..
Their eyes make rabba ve fabulous .

Don't give up just yet(:
pinkss thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry to say, but as much as i love Sanaya, I WILL NOT SUPPORT IPK in the future, for me IPK was Arnav and Khushi's story...ie: SaRun. Their beautiful Love Story, which they ruined within a year :/
If the PH, ACTORS and SP cant stay loyal to their ardent fans...I'm sorry to say i wont be able to stand anywhere near loyal to them either -.-

BTW, No Offence to any of Viraf's fans, but Viraf Patel is NOWHERE near HANDSOME -__- 
and definitely NOT a hero material, he can be, as you said, some sidelined character (like NK) but NOT the lead :/ 
(and i'm not saying this bcaz i love Barun, I've seen Viraf earlier (in shows) and havent found him impressive enough -.- *yawns* )
Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
May be i sound kiddish/immature but for me its not possible to accept anyone else in khushi's life...
I love ArShi immensely and by default its BS and SI...
Some things should be untouched.!
Edited by amritaa10 - 11 years ago
Aphrodite88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
No Barun = No IPKKND!!

Ayaat1216 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Lol I don't find viraf handsome at all, no offence to his fans. Even though I don't find him to be attractive in any way I'm going to continue watching the show for Sanaya. Just one thing though as soon as they put Rabba Ve on for viraf and Sanaya I'm leaving!!!! 😡 😡 😡
Summer_Rain thumbnail
end the show with SARUN as ARHI  bas...
Omoraboti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Yeap .. Viraf is one handsome dude. Liked him in his other endeavours .. but you know what, even if a more handsome man than Barun comes to portray ASR .. I will still not watch IPK anymore .. Just my feelings & my principles. 😊
Ar_Kh thumbnail
I cant accept any one in ASR role or some one in khushi 's life.
NO SARUN= No IPKKND