Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

[SwaRon] *Diwali Special*Ch5(last)Pg31 Pmz later (Page 23)

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallavi.14

i read this SS in one go and i must say it is beautiful...thank you!! 

okay a confession i may not be a gr8 swaron fan but ur stories made one of the swaron fan...aww that is a big thing for me!!! 

i really loved it...

that shivam...he deserve more then just a slap... sharon sweety should have exploded some of fireworks on his head too...that would have entered some sense in that...

swayam read her pained eyes although he don't know her that good..a strong pull...

and sharon to felt some connection between them..wonderful...

during first chapter i was really sad for sharon and in second one when swayam prevented her dupptta to catch on fire and d way he almost directed her towards new life leaving her past aside...
i loved everything...

be it swayam's threatening to shivam, and sharon curing swayam's hurt hand and asking him why he saved her, how both felt...a bond and the way u  showed it  through this song..everything was simply brilliant...awesome job...thank you so very much!!! 

and that scene where sharon took his hand thinking it wud be some delivery boy was hilarious..i couldn't stop myself from breaking into chuckles...hahaha 

in short loved it...

update soon and thanks for pm...

Thanky ou so much dear for the lovely view and honesty Hug

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

Beautiful work khushi, but that is what you always do naEmbarrassed I loved the update very much. Thanks and jaldi next part update karo plz

Aww thank you! Embarrassed I'm really glad you loved it!!
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Originally posted by additive_monaya

chp 2 was awesome

Thank you!
-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged

Noor E Khuda

For further pmz on updates, feel free to add --silvermist-- or keep a tab on this thread as it'll be updated regularly Big smile 

Chapter 4

It was night time. Simmi was hurrying everyone to come down in the opening to they can burn firecrackers and enjoy. Finally, everyone was down. Sharon was the last one to enter. Swayam's eyes were glued on her. Simmi shouted, "Attack." And the neighborhood kids plus they attacked the crackers. Everyone except for Sharon. She moved out to the side. Swayam went to go talk to her.

"Aren't you going to come?"

"No… I'm fine." She said, not wanting to voice out her fear. He understood even though he didn't know her that well.

"Afraid?"

"Pst. No." Sharon replied, denying.

He grinned, knowing he was right. "Come on. It's not that scary." He said and pulled her in the middle with the others. Handing her one of the sticks, he forwarded her towards the ground where the cracker lay. She kept on resisting.

Having no choice, he had to put his hand on top of hers. As he did, she looked at him. He smiled back as if to let her know that he was there right behind her. With a little confidence, she stopped resisting and let him guide her to lighting the cracker. Once it was lit, she jumped back to keep a safe distance from it. He was amused with her childish fears.

She had her eyes shut as she faced him and away from the cracker. He made her turn, his hands on her shoulder. "Look." He whispered in her ear. She slowly opened her eyes and looked up to see it sprouting in air. It looked all the more beautiful as it lit the dark sky. A smile formed on her face. Seeing her smile, he smiled as well.

"See, it's not that bad."

"Not at all." She agreed, not moving her eyes from the sky. A second later, she turned her head sideways to look back at him. "Thank you." She said, her fear of crackers gone as well. He picked up a rocket and handed it to her.

"Ready for this?"

She shook her head. "That's a big one!"

"It's the same. Come on!" she continued shaking her head.

He proposed, "Okay, here. Follow me." She did. He held it and had her put her hand on his. He then lit the rocket and before she knew it, it jumped up making her jump back and cuddles in his arms, scared. Almost immediately, he put his protective hand around her.

Few seconds later, her frantic heart calmed down and she forced herself to open her eyes. He asked, "You okay?" She nodded, still calming herself. Then, she noticed the position they were in. Her head on his chest while his hands around her. feeling her stiffen, he too noticed her conscious state.

Without saying anything, he moved his hands and she took a step back, without seeing one of the kids running by. As soon as Swayam noticed, he pulled her back to him and to his side. Once again, she was thankful to him.

"I'll – uh- move out before I do something else." She finally said sheepishly and left. Swayam wanted to accompany her but Rey pulled him back in, preventing him from doing so. The rest of the night had passed away. Finally, it was time for some peace.

Sharon was sitting on the swing in the balcony, looking at the sky and the crackers lighting up in distance. The bursts of bombs and rockets could still be heart. Yet, it felt peaceful. Swayam walked in. "Hi." She said, noticing him.

He smiled and took the spot next to her. "It's quite out here."

"Yea… One thing I can never get tired of."

"So it seems. How are you holding up?" he asked and she knew he meant about her and Shivam.

"Way past that. He never deserved me."

"And who does?" Swayam asked back right as she ended, without even having a second to process what he asked. When he did, he added, "Never mind. You don't have to tell me."

"And if I want to?" She asked with a smile. She didn't mind him asking me. He was happy to see her trust him.

"You know, after everything that happened, I thought it's be next to impossible to trust anyone again. Now? Not so much. You… You're different than the rest."

"Why do you say that?"

"I know that… If you weren't, you wouldn't have risked your life to save mine. There are only few people who would do that. And everything you said to me… I never had that much of a caring person in my life." Swayam gave her a look and she added, "I know. Simmi and Rinni are there. But they're best friends. They care for me. But the way you showed your care… It was different, you know?" She said… not understanding how to tell what she felt without actually telling him what she felt about him.

He smiled. "I know." He said to make her at ease.

"You still didn't tell me who deserves you." He asked, probing her into speaking up. He had somewhere seen the feelings for him in her eyes. But he wanted her to say it before he grew up a misunderstanding and ruined their forming friendship. He didn't want to endanger it."

She got up. "You're a smart guy. I know you have it figured out. And yet, you're asking." She replied with a playing smile on her lips. Saying that, she went back in the house, just to be followed by him. She went in the kitchen to get some water.

Over there, he asked, "I'm not that smart."

She sipped water as an excuse to form up a quick excuse. "Yes you are." She said putting the glass down and forwarding towards the dining room to gather the dinner.

"Can I at least get a hint?" he asked enjoying the conversation. She was stalling on purpose.

She paused holding a plate in her hand. "Let me think… no." she said, pretending to think and answering and then setting the final plate on the table. Then she walked out to call everyone in for dinner. And with that, their conversation went on hold till after dinner. Even then, they didn't get much privacy as they were sitting with Rey, Simmi and Rinni.

When it was time for them to leave, he stood by her, pretending to bid her bye. "That conversation is not over yet." Saying so, he turned to Rey and both left. Sharon stood there hiding her blush. Evidently, Swayam had noticed it just as he turned the corner of the door to leave.

While Sharon got ready for bed, her phone beeped. "Will you tell me now?" the message read. It was from an unknown number.

Only one person came in mind. She asked back, "Swayam?" Almost immediately, a reply beeped back.

"I love how you know me." It read. She laughed out loud.

"You really are something." She replied back.

"Less than you though! I don't torture my friends!"

She asked, getting excited. "We're friends?"

"You tell me." the message read. Reading it, she groaned. One of the thing she had noticed about him. The questioned that could have simple answers were usually the one's he twisted around. At the same time, it was moments like these that held importance in her life. She smiled through a blush after the groan.

"You first." She replied back.

He replied, "Look at the mirror."

"?" She replied back, confused.

"Are you in front of the mirror?" She wasn't. she got up and walked up to the dresser and then replied with "Yes."

"Do you see a girl there?"

"What kind of question is that?!" She replied back.

"Do you see her? That's the only girl who deserves me."

Reading the message, she stared at the screen. Then, she reread the message to make sure she read it right. When she did, she realized she did read it right. She was taken aback at the confession. It was definitely one of the sweetest confession that she had never seen in a movie or read in a book!

She looked at herself in the mirror and a tear dripped down her cheek. She asked herself through her eyes to her reflection. What did I ever do to get this much love… It was hard for to quickly accept the fact, though she was thrilled to know his feelings.

A beep brought her back to reality. "You there?" it asked. She wanted to reply back but didn't know what to reply back with! For the first time in life, she was lost on words. Actually, the second time. The first time was when he had first lectured her at their first meet. And once again, she was speechless.

"Hmm." Was all she could think of.

"Hmm?" he asked back, as he had expected some response to his previous message.

"Hmm…" she replied the same back again, still standing in front of the mirror.

"You know, usually a girl replies back to a proposal. I can't understand this response." He replied back, making her giggle.

"See you tomorrow." Was what she replied back.

He said, "Sweet dreams." And ended the conversation temporarily figuring that she might have needed some time. She locked her phone as she looked at one last time in the mirror before walking back to bed and in the dark light, reading their whole conversation back over and over till her eye lids finally gave in.

This is the second last chapter.. next one I update tomorrow will be Chapter 5 + Epilogue mixed. Thank you so much guy for liking it through out and commenting regularly! 

-Khushi.

The following 61 member(s) liked the above post:

Kriyaansh3103Diksha97Ash.SwaronstarryLove_skchimpukli10-swaron-coolsameeramrashramya26._Molly_.kool kanzTrouble_Magnetpreitygal99preetibahetiAnikz003senoritashwetaPhosphenes-GrilledCheese-GayatriJethaniBreezyexpanseEssence..megsyMimiVruShand3fan4evaTwinkle_d3swa-ronMonica..zona_malik--Rumeli--*mystic.moon*MirageSwaron_bellaSwan_Tanuka_TanHaPhantasmSnowey-Nia-HR-DMG4lifekritzzz_ArShaabhilasha_dreamKrishnaluv94yogini64--Rose--..nams..HPHolic-3--Shukti--pehlanasha.Crazy4AshVikFate.Intervinedpallavi.14-.Nisha.-Keisha.sky_fighterKunta_tanhashaani2209manasie23marauderLovenarbhidancersqueenmoon_cupcake-FrozenRain-Joshua_TANHA

-FrozenRain- IF-Sizzlerz
-FrozenRain-
-FrozenRain-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
resss
unress

Me first..
yaay finally after quite long i'm first in some works and probably its urs. to add a charm..:)

I'm really happy with the fact now..
And the update was so pleasing to read..
The fears odf Sharon brought out by Swayam  and then the sweet conversion of  making a girl say it first..
Guys must know its too hard for a girl to express her feelings even if the person is closest to her..
It was fun around to read the update..
It had  great fun sitting here and I literally could enjoy the feel perfectly...
Great update...
 And with the epilogue part  i feel all good things come to end  but alas we have nothing to do..So its better if i start to re read it to enjoy...

Sweep soon and take rest...

Edited by asmaju - 13 November 2012 at 6:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..nams..-Araina-

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asmaju

resss
unress

Me first..
yaay finally after quite long i'm first in some works and probably its urs. to add a charm..:) I'm glad you're at least happy :)

I'm really happy with the fact now..
And the update was so pleasing to read..
The fears odf Sharon brought out by Swayam  and then the sweet conversion of  making a girl say it first..
Guys must know its too hard for a girl to express her feelings even if the person is closest to her..
It was fun around to read the update.. it really is. I don't get why they expect us girls to speak up :/ I'm always against male domination but sometimes in some situations I guess it's necessary?
It had  great fun sitting here and I literally could enjoy the feel perfectly...
Great update...
 And with the epilogue part  i feel all good things come to end  but alas we have nothing to do..So its better if i start to re read it to enjoy...True.. Even a good day comes to an end.. whether in good terms or not it depends.. Aur phir ye to SS hai.. 

Sweep soon and take rest...Actually, I'm just about to. My eyes are burning and as soon as I finish reading a few pages for the school novel, I'm heading to bed :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain-

_bellaSwan_ IF-Dazzler
_bellaSwan_
_bellaSwan_

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
It was wow awesome . Swayam thinking about Sharon and der romantic conversation it was awesome . Please update next part fast

-Araina-

--Shukti-- IF-Rockerz
--Shukti--
--Shukti--

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update..
Awww their conversation was just WOW..
Though m not a huge SwaRon fan, U made me fall in luv wid Ur SwaRon..! In this SS they r way to cute n adorable..
Want a new OS/SS on KriYaansh from U.. Itz a request

Edited by shukti_19 - 13 November 2012 at 9:44pm

-Araina-

Go to top