Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

agreatperhaps thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Khushi! :D You are back with one more of your festival special seasons! 😃

The First chapter was very pleasing and I look forward to read more and more from this SS!  😉

Wonderful characterization, but I just can't believe Swayam-Rey are friends with Shivam? 😲

Anyways, I guess that is what will bring in the twist in the story when it proceeds! 😆

I am eagerly waiting for the next CHAPTER, already 😉 so it better be quick and long because you write so wonderfully and flawlessly!! 

Keep up the great work, and yeah forgot to mention, Noor-E-Khudais my favorite song to! 😳 And it is indeed a wonderful name! 👍🏼

Continue Soon and Do PM me , because I did not receive it this time! 

Cheers and All The Best,
Nivriti 🤗
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: asmaju

Dek no  IU'm nt allowing an end for  D3 works as of now...
Already  i'm re reading navratri spl and after few will bew doing Diwali too...

So jaisi hi idea aaye de dho...

wat happened to TBP update??

Aww... kabhi na kabhi toh end karna parega na.. aur better to end at good point rather than stretch and ruin.. 

jaise ideas aaye vaise nai de sakti.. i'll be overwhelmed then when i can't give updates.. already bohot OG hai. 

oh haan..tbp.. i give will that tomorrow too..
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suku_SwaRon

OMG khushi what a fantastic update yaar, it is so very interesting. Shivam 🤢 what is he upto now? Well glad swayam and rey is there to tackle all the problms. Eagerly looking forward to next chapter.

Yoo!! I miss you hun 🤗 Thank you so much!! Shivam being Shivam. 🤓
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kasurbest

TG break. I can't be sure. From today till the 24th i am busy busy busy with tons of event thread preps for RTW. Every day I think I did a whole lot but next day, it seems as if I did nothing till now. :|

Arr! I hate this. It just sucks then. :|
-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: NocturnalBeing

Khushi! :D You are back with one more of your festival special seasons! 😃 Nivi!! yes, I did promise 😳 

The First chapter was very pleasing and I look forward to read more and more from this SS!  😉 Aww, thank you!

Wonderful characterization, but I just can't believe Swayam-Rey are friends with Shivam? 😲 Haha, that's one of the twists :P

Anyways, I guess that is what will bring in the twist in the story when it proceeds! 😆 Yeah, it'll bring the spice in 😆 

I am eagerly waiting for the next CHAPTER, already 😉 so it better be quick and long because you write so wonderfully and flawlessly!!  It'll be quick but can't say about long.. Though I can say that chapter 3 is long ;) 

Keep up the great work, and yeah forgot to mention, Noor-E-Khudais my favorite song to! 😳 And it is indeed a wonderful name! 👍🏼 Thank you!! I chose the perfect name then. I've been listening to it since 8 pm today and it's like 1 30 am right now 😆 

Continue Soon and Do PM me , because I did not receive it this time!  WTH? I sent out the pmz -.- Your inbox full? Everyone else gets them...

Cheers and All The Best,
Nivriti 🤗

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..first.rain..

Aww... kabhi na kabhi toh end karna parega na.. aur better to end at good point rather than stretch and ruin.. 

jaise ideas aaye vaise nai de sakti.. i'll be overwhelmed then when i can't give updates.. already bohot OG hai. 

oh haan..tbp.. i give will that tomorrow too..

Oh k anyway u feel better...
 So 2morrow i have double updates yaay!!

-Araina- thumbnail
Originally posted by: asmaju

Oh k anyway u feel better...
 So 2morrow i have double updates yaay!!

yea.. and fikar not.. i'm gonna be on IF for a LONG time ;) Im not leaving even if you all kick me out 🤣 so you'll eventually get to read them all..

Yup double.
-Araina- thumbnail
chalo, me going to bed.. it's 2.. i have to wake up early in morning.. see u soon.
Trouble_Magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update..:D

Do update soon..:)
Edited by troublemagnet - 11 years ago
GayatriJethani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part...
loved it
update soon