[SwaRon] *Diwali Special*Ch5(last)Pg31 Pmz later

Posted: 11 years ago

Hey guys!! I'm back ðŸ˜† So, if anyone remembers... I did say I will be posting a SwaRon Diwali Special just like KriYansh Navratri Special. Hope you all will like it. It's divided into 5 chapters to be posted over the time of 5 days. So yes, regular updates like ASM.

Disclaimer: This FF has no context to D3 and the characters background. You will see a lot of different things. It might be exciting 😉 

Pehle... 

Happy Diwali 😛 

So... I present thee... 

Noor E Khuda

It was originally called Vada Raha Sanam. But while typing the first chapter just now, I was listening to Noor E Khuda on repeat and I just felt the temptation to rename the SS because of the lyrics and it's context to the things that happen in here. (No, it's not related to the scenes from the movie. I just liked the lyrics so much that I felt like it fit the feelings of SwaRon for this SS) 

And the reason I had originally picked Vada Raha Sanam was because it just seemed apt. at that moment. By the end of the SS, I hope some of you will tell me which title suits better 😛 

Now.. without much delay.. here goes the first chapter. Enjoy! Do leave your likes and comments please :D

For further pmz on updates, feel free to add --silvermist-- or keep a tab on this thread as it'll be updated regularly 😃 

Ps: It is a Short Story and the chapters might not be that big either... 

Chapter 1

*The italics are Sharon's thoughts. You'll basically see them throughout this SS.*

Some things never change. Just like boys never change. They always have to break to girls' heart. They always have to play with them. Promise them all the things, show them dreams' and then? They just leave. Just like that. Not one word. What do we girls do? Sit back. Cry. Beg' Do we ever act? Not all of us have that strength. I do not now. I've been played with a lot. I doubt I can ever trust again. No one even notices what I go through. Life just goes on'

Sharon blinked back to reality when she heard her best friends Rinni and Simmi call out to her; loudly. "Uh... yea? What's wrong?" She asked back. They looked back with concern on their face.

"Are you okay?"

"Yea, why wouldn't I be?" She lied, trying to put on a smiling face.

Both of them sat down. Simmi was the first one to speak up. "Sharon' we only know half of what you're going through. But you have to move on. Shivam just wasn't the right guy. None of us say what he really was. You can't blame yourself for it."

"I guess'" She managed to mutter after a long silence.

Rinni continued the conversation. "And now, we're going to go to this Diwali party and enjoy our hearts out. No one is going to stop us girls from having a little fun."

Sharon wasn't up for it. She complained for the thousandth time. "Please guys' Can't I just stay in this once? I feel like staying by myself."

"Which'" Simmi said while putting on earrings, "we are never going to do. What kind of friends would we be if we left you alone to deal with thi?" She then smiled. Sharon loved them for being there. That is why they were best friends. They believed in each other. Yet, she wished there was an escape this once. She was just too upset. It hadn't even been two days since Shivam betrayed her and she realized she was just a pawn in his master plan; one that he used a little too much for pleasure.

Having no other option, she stood up to get ready.

Diwali' the festivals of light' how ironic? I'm going to a Diwali party. Yet, everything inside of me is dark. This is supposed to be a new beginning. Yet, all I see is a new end.  

On the other side of town, two handsome guys were getting ready for a party as well. One of them, Reyansh Singhania. Called as 'Rey' by his friends. The son of a business tycoon. He stood by the right side of the mirror, looking at his friend. On the other side of the mirror, the left side, stood the second person. Swayam Shekhavat. It was his house they were at. Living alone but his parents were amongst one of the richest people of the country. Both of them stood hands crossed across their chest, leaning a shoulder on the mirror, as they looked at their third friend.

Third friend' Shivam Malhotra. He had a goofy smirk on his face. "Shivam' you have to stop this." Rey told him seriously.

"Relax bro. You get worried up for nothing."

"It's not 'nothing'. You're lucky the girl didn't take action against you. You really have to stop all this. One day, you'll end up in great trouble." Swayam said, trying to explain to his friends.

"What's the fun in playing it without any danger?" Shivam asked back.

Rey shook his head, giving up. "Whatever. Just know we don't approve of this. As long as our friendship is not at stake and as long as no one's life is played with'"

Saying that, Swayam with Rey walked out of the door, obviously tired of picking up after Shivam. They had had enough of his unacceptable behavior. Once outside, Rey swore.

"I swear, if he does something at the party today, I'm going to '"

"Calm down. We'll just make sure he does." Swayam interrupted before Rey could finish his swear.

"I mean there's a limit. He crossed that this time. I know I play around too but not this! How disgusting'!" Rey went on. Swayam kept his hands around his shoulder in order to calm him downstairs where the party was. It was outside in their huge garden and backyard.

"Simmi' where are we?" Sharon asked seeing the grand house in front of her from the car window.

"I'm not breaking us in some illegal place! Rey invited me and said I can bring anyone I want to. It's his friends' house."

Sharon shook her head. "You really do have some high contact friends." It wasn't every day that they attended this huge party.

"The only benefit of having event managing company of my parents." Simmi replied back scornfully.

The three of them got out of the car. Noticing Sharon's expression, Rinni squeezed her shoulder. "Relax. Just put yourself out there. The past is past. It ended there. Here's to a new beginning."

Sharon smiled back feebly as she was led in by her friends. Somehow' I feel as if that wasn't the end. Oh God, I'm having a bad feeling about this'

How is it? Do let me know 😃 

Love

Khushi :D

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
Index.

Chapter 1 - Page 1
Chapter 2 - Page 9
Chapter 3 - Page 17
Chapter 4 - Page 23
Chapter 5 - Page

Edited by ..first.rain.. - 11 years ago
Congratulations Khush. Way to go, another SS. and SwaRon this time. I know for sure I am going to like as after all the person who is writing it is my sista' who is a brilliant writer. Nice start - this is something new. Waiting for rest of the short film to unfold. 

All the best sissy!
Edited by Kasurbest - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Kasurbest

Congratulations Khush. Way to go, another SS. and SwaRon this time. I know for sure I am going to like as after all the person who is writing it is my sista' who is a brilliant writer. Nice start - this is something new. Waiting for rest of the short film to unfold. 

All the best sissy!

I know you're mad sis... I keep on promising I won't start anything new but I still do =( I promise... after this one, no matter how much temptation I have, I won't start anything new 😳 There's just this urge sometimes that I want to post.. I blame my brains for that  And tomorrow, I'll attack TL =) And thank you for all the kind words 🤗 You do know your's are always special even after what others comment...
Res
unres
superb start.. I'm gonna luv it for sure..
Continue ASAP.. will wait for ur updateEdited by shukti_19 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by sadiyaswaron

Awesome start

Thank you!
NIce start!! That shivam the creep arghhh 😡
Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

NIce start!! That shivam the creep arghhh 😡

Thank you.. Um sorry to say... You might hate him more as things go on 😆
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

I know you're mad sis... I keep on promising I won't start anything new but I still do =( I promise... after this one, no matter how much temptation I have, I won't start anything new 😳 There's just this urge sometimes that I want to post.. I blame my brains for that  And tomorrow, I'll attack TL =) And thank you for all the kind words 🤗 You do know your's are always special even after what others comment...

Kk. I like reading your pieces so I guess it works. I just wish you would first finish you pending ones. Mostly, I wish you would cont. the Sacred Bonding - I miss that one the most.
Okay, TL tom. don't forget. 
Also, I really think we should start on IBA since I am home for two months. after that I am damn sure I will get busy as I catch up in college. I would hate if IBA gets lacked. I really like the concept of it. 

Originally posted by Kasurbest

Kk. I like reading your pieces so I guess it works. I just wish you would first finish you pending ones. Mostly, I wish you would cont. the Sacred Bonding - I miss that one the most.
Okay, TL tom. don't forget. 
Also, I really think we should start on IBA since I am home for two months. after that I am damn sure I will get busy as I catch up in college. I would hate if IBA gets lacked. I really like the concept of it. 

I know.. and I feel bad eve after that. SB... um no comment... I still cannot satisfy myself with it... I need to think it through.. Yup, TL surely tomorrow and IBA, Thanksgiving break? I should be free if there's no homework then.. I'm seriously bored by boring routine 😆 IBA should be some entertainment.