Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Doesn't Khushi deserve a second chance?? (Page 2)

Ilahi_mera_Jiya IF-Sizzlerz
Ilahi_mera_Jiya
Ilahi_mera_Jiya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Real life and fiction are different
Real life show bitter instances...hence we expect good and happy endings in these fictions
ArShi are meant for each other...So ArShi it is!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumaiya27anjaani07

nivedeeta1992 Newbie
nivedeeta1992
nivedeeta1992

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

I have a reply for you:

Does Khushi not deserve to be happy with the one true love of her life - Arnav Singh Raizada?

He doesn't NEED to die, they can give us a fairytale ending instead of butchering the story any further.

Well that is not in my hands is it? That is the channel's decision and I don't have any problem with Arnav and Khushi together...And I have read Fan fictions  on these two couples as a sad ending..and if the channel wants to continue..I just remembered this and wanted to share, and thank you for ur opinion..
Tanumon Goldie
Tanumon
Tanumon

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Devdas -Paru/Heer-Ranjha/Romeo-Juliet/Arnav -Khushi.Some jodis r made in Haven & only meant for each other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumaiya27Dazzler.anjaani07

Loveusanaya Goldie
Loveusanaya
Loveusanaya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
ArShi is made for each other and nobody can break that chemistry..and who told u Arnav was dieing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumaiya27

lnikki Newbie
lnikki
lnikki

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I agree that everybody deserves a second chance and am very happy that the person in question has got that chance.  Everyon is not so lucky.

But here, the point is not a second chance.  Its a completely different story here. Its  butchering of the lead characters traits to such an extent that  the central character becomes unrecognisable, a story line which is entirely different from the initial stages.

The show started with Arshi, it was touted to be love story of star-crossed lovers who could not live without each other. The arrogant, ruthless, angry business tycoon ASR who never had eyes for any girl falls in love with chirpy, innocent, crazy KKR and can't live without her. He changes for her and only her.

But now we are subjected to something so drastically different that its just difficult to digest.  A funloving ASR, a dumb Khushi, an insensitive family, shoddy execution... the list goes on.

I am really not surprised Barun wants to quit.  How can he see the character he has portrayed with such sincerity being slaughtered mercilessly.   It might be killing him and it has killed us, the fans of the show, the fans of ARSHI. I am sure he would not have taken this decision if such drastic changes had not taken place, and we fans would not be so outraged.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanumon

sriarshi IF-Dazzler
sriarshi
sriarshi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
i agree with u .if it is real life.it is just a show.i cant see asr dying.i cant see new asr in barun's place.i would love to see kushi single with memories of arnav.i have dremed of arshi happily living together.so, i cant accept asr dying. i believed  that asr is real .so im nt ready to digest barun is quitting.plz barun come back. but i knw show has to go on...so. im quitting that's it.
sana535 Senior Member
sana535
sana535

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
if dis happens it becomes ekta stuff v already pissed off by seeing dis stuff in mny serials nt again...i respect ur feelings bt frm my side a big nooo...Angry

Edited by sana535 - 10 November 2012 at 10:34pm
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
we dont want real life stories here Smile its a fiction..life is anyways hard..not everyone gets to stay with his or her loved one in life..why not in a fictionErmm
the show started with ArHi and will end with ArHi and do you REALLY think that after all the love they will show a new love interest and its acceptable. dear people watches show knowing that after all the hurdles hero will kiss heroine and they will live happily ever after.

try to understand its not about second third or forth chance.. its about just a fiction which is more than fiction to us!

Go to top