Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Doesn't Khushi deserve a second chance??

nivedeeta1992 Newbie
nivedeeta1992
nivedeeta1992

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:20pm | IP Logged
I would like to ask one question to the forum member here, when someone's husband, or someone's wife dies, doesn't the person who is living off the memories of his/her loved ones, get a chance to love again? If someone want to love you, cherish you, doesn't that person who till now had lived a life of pain after his/her loved one's death, deserve that love. So what if Arnav dies or even gets replaced with a new face, doesn't Khushi deserved to be loved the second time? Khushi is never going to forget Arnav, he will always remain in her heart forever, but the  person who loves Khushi would see to it that she gets that second chance to happiness. My mum's best friend lost her husband whom she loved with all her heart, leaving behind a 6 month old daughter...Sh wasn't ready to marry again because she could live with the memories of his and their daughter that they created together forever. But, then a person came into her life, hell bent on saving her from the lonelines, the pain and wanted to give her all the happiness. It didn't matter to him she loved him or not, or if she could ever love him the same way she loved her first love(her husband), but he was okay if that fact. He told her, even if she could love him as a friend that would be enough...Because, his love was so much more for her, that it was enough for both of them...Doesn't Khushi deserve that? I cry till today when my mum tells a fairytale, that could have a happy ending, but unfortunately, not all love stories do. My mum met her best friend again at the airport a year ago, with her 2nd husband. I was there with her. and trust me this guy looked at her with so much love and adoration that it broke my heart. Beacuse some people get all the love, and some have to wait for that love, to love them back. Those 2 souls are still on the path towards love. Even though my mum's best friend knows that she may not love this guys with all her soul, but she will be forever grateful and thankful to God, that she had been a given a chance to be loved by 2 wonderful human beings, and she would try to find herself all over again with her husband by her side...I was in tears when I still remember these 2 people, and now she has another child from her husband...

I never criticize or ask my mum, if she loved her first love so much then how was she able to move on with her husband, but she just sadly replied, "May be Beta, they weren't meant to be together always"...And, I cried...Everytime I hear this real-life story, I cry and cry and the tears never seem to stop because sadly, sometime true love doesn't necessarily end in happy endings..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TeleFan

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

The show started with ArHi and we want it to end with ArHi.

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 10 November 2012 at 8:25pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Sumaiya27rsood86yongshinLoveusanayaMahi122BornToShipArShiMushfika..mrinalini..TINA!Ilahi_mera_Jiya

nivedeeta1992 Newbie
nivedeeta1992
nivedeeta1992

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

Hey, I am not being disrespectful here, but everyone has an opinion, atleast you could show some respect to a real life story...
anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I have a reply for you:

Does Khushi not deserve to be happy with the one true love of her life - Arnav Singh Raizada?

He doesn't NEED to die, they can give us a fairytale ending instead of butchering the story any further.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sana535Sumaiya27LoveusanayaBornToShipArShi..mrinalini..TINA!

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Loveusanayaanjaani07

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

LOL

@TM Yes, people deserve second chances. But this show was sold as a love story. It is meant to be a fairy tale. 

For some people, they have an emotional attachment with the show and for them it needs to be ArHi only. Again, this show..this love story was meant to be a fairy tale. Not a a documentary about reality. We all have enough reality to deal with. Can't blame the people who want to see this happy ending can you?

That beiing said, I am waiting to see what happens...I;ll be cool with anything as long as its GOOD. No, not just good...it needs to be BRILLIANT to make me watch.  
Prani08 IF-Rockerz
Prani08
Prani08

No with such love I rather stay alone for life...khushi...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta.5216

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

hv u seen khushis character off late ott and all atleast asr helps us thru the ep if he is not there and there is somebody else there will be top cheap class ott potrayal that we would wish we die b4 we see this crap so for the show to maintain its dcent level we need asr like hubby for khushi .asr goes pyar goes too period

Go to top