Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Don't buy them, ARTICLES,SP-SHOW FAN POWER

gheet Senior Member
gheet
gheet

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Dear All,

I feel it's my responsibility to write this, I am not an Indian citizen and IPK is the first show I am obssesed with, at this point of chaos there are few things I would like to share. I understand the politics of show business and all other matters that related to it.

After being in this forum for long, knowing some reliable sources and friends, I choose to believe the sincere and honest actors that come across my screen.

DON'T BELIEVE THE MISLEADING ARTICLES THAT QUOTES HIS OLD WORDS OR FRUSTRATED SP'S OPERATORS WHO SIMPLY SAY SOMETHING TO STOP OUR PRESSURE TRY QUESTION THEM BACK WHEN THEY SAY HE IS QUITTING FOR MOVIES, TELL THEM YOU DON'T BELIEVE AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET 3 MOVIES OVERNIGHT- YOU WILL GET A DIFFERENT ANSWER FROM THEM(HAPPENED) THEN THEY WILL SAY THAT EVERYTHING IS YET TO BE DECIDED. THEY ARE TRYING TO STOP THE FAN POWER, DON'T GIVE THEM THAT CHANCE UNTIL MONDAY!

There are few things that made me believe the man himself and not other parties.

1. HE DIDN'T QUIT WHEN HE WAS ACTUALLY WORKING ON A MOVIE, HE CAME IN-BETWEEN TO SHOOT FOR THE SHOW.

2. ACTORS' OBJECTION OVER THE SCRIPT- I BELIEVE HIM BECAUSE HE IS NOT THE ONLY ONE, LOOK AT OTHERS ALMOST EVERYONE IS BEING SIDELINED AS MERE PROPRIETIES. AND NOW THEY ARE PLAYING WITH THE LEADS- WILL WE LOVE THE BUTCHERED CHARACTERS? HE QUESTIONED THAT AND THEY ASKED HIM TO LEAVE IT SEEMS HE IS REPLACEABLE...IF THIS IS NOT TRUE THEN WHY G.HEDGE ALSO QUITTING? WHY THE FORUM32 RUN BY THE OFFICIAL ADMITTED THEY ARE RUNNING OUT STORY WHEN THE TRUTH IS OTHERWISE.

3. AND I BELIEVE THIS IS POSSIBLE BECAUSE THEY HAVE DONE THE SAME TO THE OLD SHOW AND THEN THE CHANNEL WAS SHUTTING DOWN LUCKY THEM- IT'S SIMPLE GET A NEW TOY THROW THE OLD ONE!

4. AND THEY KNOW IF THE MAN IS OUT WE WILL DEMAND FOR AN ENDING AND PUT THE BLAME ON HIM FOR BEING DISLOYAL TO FANS..THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT TO END THE SHOW AND NOW AFTER ALL IF HE IS TIRED, CAUGHT IN BETWEEN STILL PRAISES THE MAKER AND UNDER ALL THESE PRESSURE FEELS EVERYONE IS BLAMING HIM FOR THE CHAOS..I AM GOING TO STAND BY HIM.

SUPPORT THE ACTORS..THE SHOW
NO SHOW - WITHOUT THEM
THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO LOVE THE SHOW- THE ACTORS, SOME OF THE DISGRUNTLED CORE IPK CVS- LET THEM WIN AND THEY CAN IF SP TAKES DRASTIC STEP WHICH IS NOT DIFFICULT FOR GIANTS LIKE SP - AND THEY WILL DO IT IF WE KEEP PRESSURING THEM.

SUPPORT THIS 

Edited by gheet - 11 November 2012 at 3:34am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

honey406Puvilaxmisaradaiiiiis7_sneha_7payasaDazeePyaaraarnavvenkatanandu_2007sk62shar19

tanmana IF-Dazzler
tanmana
tanmana

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
loved ur post n we ll do it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

laxmisarada

7_sneha_7 Goldie
7_sneha_7
7_sneha_7

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I agree with u...