India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

-- (Page 2)

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
This news makes NO sense. Too many contradictions. Please don't post news like this, thanks.

FIRST of all, if Barun put his papers down such a long time ago and SP won't work with him after this WHY did they invite him to Star Parivar? WHY would they do that when they know he has no interest in continuing to play Arnav?

IF they rushed the tracks for Arnav and the PH was getting such a bad response, WHY haven't they made Barun respond to people saying HE is leaving the show?

IF all you're saying is true, when SP was getting all these demands to keep Barun why were they telling us it was rumors and he's not leaving?! Why take the backlash on them? I doubt they care that much about Barun since now they are spreading these rumors that he's leaving for a movie.

I BELIEVE Barun when he says he's not leaving for a movie. I believe Barun when he says he needs a break. I believe Barun when he says it is up to the STORYLINE on when he will come back.

SP is playing a dirty game now. They are trying to pin the blame on Barun so their UK trip is not spoiled and their image.

We need to keep up our fight for Barun. Don't let these negative news stop you!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khanshar19anjaani07Flora3333

chewywonbin Groupbie
chewywonbin
chewywonbin

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
You can't really post this kinds of gossips here where the source is not reliable especially when stating "cant reveal the source but here is the news." 

I hope you know that this kinds of post are only adding more oil to the flame. Please read the updated rules. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashti

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

This is VERY bad news indeed! I thought that SP would ruin him and his name, just like they did to that other actress! I am not suprised they will blacklist him!

I wish he had stayed till Feb and ended the show! Would have been better for his future career as well! But if the show is only going to run till Feb 2013, it would have been better for SP to just end it in Dec, OR just introduce another track for 2 months, bring BS back and end the show in Feb with ARSHI together!

What they are doing now makes no sense!

My source told me that they cannot end it and I wont understand if she tries to explain cz i'm small..
i was like 'what the-- I'm 14 not 4"
Gul wants this show to end Ages..Let me clear you. Channel cashing on Sarun popularity, so she brought this track to ruin ASR and Khushi's character..Inside news is different dear..GUL is trying to clear her image badly and put WHOLE blame on Barun..wait and watch..
Why will SP wants Barun to stay..if channel has problem with Barun?
Why will SP become happy with Barun fans response?
Why Sheetal track got sudden changes?
Why Anil Jha said let the fire be on..Barun is an excellent person..Think dear..Think
I know the whole truth, exactly what's going on??..Confirmed NEWS..cannot reveal now. Only I can say..Many people are trying to save Gul's image..She is 100% wrong.She did with her previous show for IPKKND, now for her new show want to kill IPKKND..her nature from ages.

ipkkndfan21.Boss.Pr1yankaFlora3333

RGYA Senior Member
RGYA
RGYA

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
Every piece of news is making things more confusing. If the show was supposed to end in February 2013, why would Barun jeopordize his career and standing with the channel? I find this hard to believe! Is Barun this type of person? I don't know what the truth but clearly there are many parties to blame for the current situation.

naadhira_khanmusicfan5RahmFlora3333

Rahm IF-Rockerz
Rahm
Rahm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flora3333

My question is, IF Gul really wanted to wrap up soon, why did she bring this Sheetal track instead of honeymoon track? Is that how she rushed to end show? 

Honestly, God knows, but apparently the news is that PH wanted show to end, channel said no so PH decided to separate ArHi. Rumor has it, Arnav was supposed to leave with Sheetal and new guy brought in for Khushi.

Again I have no idea if this is true or not, but this is what we've been hearing for the past few days.

Flora3333

-kri- IF-Sizzlerz
-kri-
-kri-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
This is really bad. Hope Barun takes a sensible decision. Once, he quits star, his life'll not be the same...
Deb_05 IF-Rockerz
Deb_05
Deb_05

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanmana

Originally posted by Deb_Barun_Arnav

No, GUL is playing games
BS has not signed any movie
Latest news SP wants BS  to stay
BS is hosting UK show
Anil Jha SP executive..Tweet" Let the fire be on..Barun is excellent person"
Gul has ruined this track Rajan Singh too said
SP is happy by this response
BS problem is with PH..not channel
That actor(female) was having problem with channel not PH.
I know the whole truth, cannot reveal much..wait and watch MONDAY

why everyone s blaming barun
I don't understand why Every one Blaming Barun?..POOR guyCryCry..I feel like give him a tight HUg and say' Hum sab hain aapkey saath"

Tanumon

Flora3333 IF-Sizzlerz
Flora3333
Flora3333

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rahm

Originally posted by Flora3333

My question is, IF Gul really wanted to wrap up soon, why did she bring this Sheetal track instead of honeymoon track? Is that how she rushed to end show? 

Honestly, God knows, but apparently the news is that PH wanted show to end, channel said no so PH decided to separate ArHi. Rumor has it, Arnav was supposed to leave with Sheetal and new guy brought in for Khushi.

Again I have no idea if this is true or not, but this is what we've been hearing for the past few days.

Yeah this is the most heard news/rumor till now. I personally don't believe that Barun is leaving for movie because he clarified that in his most recent interview. I trust Barun.

Rahm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index