Posted: 11 years ago
this one maybe gul,s agent   saying.  barun fan never  misunderstand  him.  this ph  did  this before  with geet, (  yye   ph  ka purana  rog  hai)
Originally posted by * Unnati *

This is the exact opposite to what we've been hearing all this while :S
But it makes sense to me , yes. The channel not willing to accomadate him further is sad ! What do I say ?

Maybe we should get our facts checked again & work towards a new goal . Which is , persuading the channel to let Barun make a comeback after a few months.

But just one question - Why did the PH remove IPK , from the list of shows from their 
official FB account ?

WHAT?? they did? when? how??? I see they still have IPK pics on their wall!
If IPKKND ends in feb Baun can actually wait upto jan feb and end the show.
Originally posted by aashti

i cannot answer any questions because i honestly have no idea about the track or about any previous news or rumor

If you don't have any idea about the track, then there's no point arguing with u, because apparently you have very little idea about the show.
Originally posted by RGYA

Every piece of news is making things more confusing. If the show was supposed to end in February 2013, why would Barun jeopordize his career and standing with the channel? I find this hard to believe! Is Barun this type of person? I don't know what the truth but clearly there are many parties to blame for the current situation.

True...everything is getting more and more confusing...If SP wants to end the show in Feb 2013 as it is then why are they keen on introducing a new guy in Khushi's life just for a couple of months...

And true...why would Barun risk his career by going against a channel that too SP when his movie is about to be released in a few months...

God my head is spinning now...
@™  no offence to you or your source but there are other very reliable sources like honeypriya's thread/team barun tweet/ anil jha of star plus's tweet/rajan singh of star plus's tweet…stating just the opposite and not just since yesterday …but since some time now….of course everyone has a choice to believe whoever they wanna believe…but i seriously feel your topic can ensue another debate on your thread which will undoubtedly turn murky…let's all wait until monday and all the news/final decision will come out….peace...
Originally posted by Flora3333

WHAT?? they did? when? how??? I see they still have IPK pics on their wall!

I can't find the topic atm. But I clearly remember reading a topic stating the same 
about two days ago , wherein the TM had expressed her shock & disbelief stating that 
 4 lIons has removed IPK from their list of shows. Every other show was there, 
but IPK. She'd even posted a pic of it..wait , lemme try & find the link to that post..
Edited by * Unnati * - 11 years ago

If you don't have any idea about the track, then there's no point arguing with u, because apparently you have very little idea about the show.

not by choice hun but by circumstance.. i have been hospitalized and on life support for over a month. i tried to get news because i could pull a few strings. Yes i agree i have no idea about the track or past rumors but i like you all has been an ardent follower of the show from the very beginning, i hope no one has to stay in dark about the show because of the reason i had
Originally posted by aashti

not by choice hun but by circumstance.. i have been hospitalized and on life support for over a month. i tried to get news because i could pull a few strings. Yes i agree i have no idea about the track or past rumors but i like you all has been an ardent follower of the show from the very beginning, i hope no one has to stay in dark about the show because of the reason i had

oh... you could say that earlier! Extremely sorry for that.
But u know what... Barun himself said he's not leaving for any movie and he didn't sign any movies yet. So how can we disbelieve him?
Different sources are saying different things. Lets just wait till Monday.

oh... you could say that earlier! Extremely sorry for that.
But u know what... Barun himself said he's not leaving for any movie and he didn't sign any movies yet. So how can we disbelieve him?
Different sources are saying different things. Lets just wait till Monday.

s okay🤗 you know i have just been home and i was so looking forward to recover some bit to continue with my fan fictions which were left half way after i took ill and this happens...
i really dont want the show to end or barun to leave.. hope what u say is right .. fingers crossed