Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

WE DON'T WANT KHUSHI WITH ANOTHER!!!!!

Desi- Goldie
Desi-
Desi-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
STARPLUS!

Listen Up!!!!!

WE FANS ARE THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO WATCH THIS! 

We DON'T want to see Khushi with someone else! ONLY ARNAV!

EVERYONE will refuse to watch, and this show that you 'AREN'T KEEN TO END'  WILL END, with the WORST TRPS IN HISTORY!!!!!

IF BARUN ISN'T GOING TO CONTINUE, THEN DO THE FANS, AND YOURSELF A FAVOR! END THE SHOW!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta.5216sulu_123heahmadlaxmisarada-Siaa-anjaani07MrDarcyfanxAaliya

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
I AGREE! DONT RUIN THIS STORY!

What is the point of introducing a new man and then when the TRP tanks having to CANCEL the show?? 400 episodes and you STILL want to keep going while butchering the love story and angering fans??

This show is popular because of SARUN chemistry and Arnav and Khushi! It wont work without them being TOGETHER!

PLEASE END THIS SHOW ON A HIGH NOTE!! We will ALL thank you SP! Please do this for the ardnent fans, coz NO ONE wants to see Khushi with a new man!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

heahmadDesi-anjaani07

xAaliya IF-Stunnerz
xAaliya
xAaliya

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
They have to end it you expect us to go back to those old ArHi scenes and live old memories? That will just ruined everything knowing Khushi is with another guy and not Arnav.   

Edited by IshqSufiyana - 10 November 2012 at 7:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta.5216heahmadDesi-

sk62 IF-Dazzler
sk62
sk62

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
I agree ..If Barun quits ,end the show...We don't want another man for Khushi...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

heahmadDesi-

Agamfan Senior Member
Agamfan
Agamfan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:45pm | IP Logged
Let's see. Do you guys ever think that new guy in Khushi's life probably is Aarav? Last couple of days all you hear is how much they love each other. Arnav & Khushi are inseparable. Even Khushi wants to leave, Arnav is not going to let her go. Etc etc

Arnav also told Aarav that Aarav does not have to leave the house and he could stay. So, my guess is , Arnav going to adopt the kid and leave the show and poor Khushi ended up taking care of the kid.

Sorry, I could help with all the commotion going on with Arnav leaving the show and speculation of replacement of Arnav

IPKKND holding #1 position for a while , and its just a matter of time before it all changes

If the movie is made based on book and you read the book first and then watch the movie.   which one do you like the best? Movie or the book? In my opinion book. Basically first impressions , right!

More over, whoever replacing original Arnav is going to have very stuff time as he is filling another guys shoes and every word comes out of his mouth, every action, behavior , body language will be compared with original Arnav

So, whoever replacing better think think twice before getting into this chaotic mess.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joseph_A

Desi- Goldie
Desi-
Desi-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Agamfan

Let's see. Do you guys ever think that new guy in Khushi's life probably is Aarav? Last couple of days all you hear is how much they love each other. Arnav & Khushi are inseparable. Even Khushi wants to leave, Arnav is not going to let her go. Etc etc

Arnav also told Aarav that Aarav does not have to leave the house and he could stay. So, my guess is , Arnav going to adopt the kid and leave the show and poor Khushi ended up taking care of the kid.

Sorry, I could help with all the commotion going on with Arnav leaving the show and speculation of replacement of Arnav

IPKKND holding #1 position for a while , and its just a matter of time before it all changes

If the movie is made based on book and you read the book first and then watch the movie.   which one do you like the best? Movie or the book? In my opinion book. Basically first impressions , right!

More over, whoever replacing original Arnav is going to have very stuff time as he is filling another guys shoes and every word comes out of his mouth, every action, behavior , body language will be compared with original Arnav

So, whoever replacing better think think twice before getting into this chaotic mess.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top