Arjun Purvi: Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna

Posted: 11 years ago
Hi everyone! As everyone knows, Arjun and Purvi continue to be separated. It's breaking my heart and I decided to use that energy towards making a VM. So I made this Arjun Purvi VM on Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna and it would break my heart if you didn't watch this VM.  So please check it out! πŸ˜ƒ

Remember to like and leave a comment! Thanks! πŸ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krha7gh4_8k[/YOUTUBE]

Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krha7gh4_8k

Edited by -Nashita- - 11 years ago
❀️Awesome VM
Thanks 4 pm me

TheVM is just beautiful Nashu! Definitely one of my favourite songs.Just imagine ME not being a fan of the show or the couple , this VM actually made my eyes wet! You have made it so well Nashu πŸ€— I am proud of you ❀️
I dont watch this show and never seen their scenes but this vm is mind blowing. love love love love this. they are really cute couple. you did fantastic job. keep it up Edited by Saraella - 11 years ago
beautiful song,,,remind me of shah rukh khan.
Originally posted by Ragz.

TheVM is just beautiful Nashu! Definitely one of my favourite songs.Just imagine ME not being a fan of the show or the couple , this VM actually made my eyes wet! You have made it so well Nashu πŸ€— I am proud of you ❀️

OMG Thank you so much!!! You don't know how much that means to me!!! πŸ€— 
You did a beautiful job on this VM.  I enjoy it very much.
Originally posted by Saraella

I dont watch this show and never seen their scenes but this vm is mind blowing. love love love love this. they are really cute couple. you did fantastic job. keep it up

Thanks so much! It's really touching when even a non-fan likes and feels the emotions of the VM so thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -Nashita-

Thanks so much! It's really touching when even a non-fan likes and feels the emotions of the VM so thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

aww you welcome. you did fabulous job. cant say in words. mindblowing it is. 

Originally posted by Saraella

aww you welcome. you did fabulous job. cant say in words. mindblowing it is. 

Thank you again! Your appreciation is really flattering! πŸ˜³