Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

...SankaDevi...

...SankaDevi...

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
"Asad, how long are we going to stand here for a lift?" asked Zoya.
" It's been an hour now, and no one is going to give us a lift!" yelled Zoya.
"Allah miyan, why don't you just shut up!" yelled Asad. " Wait a minute, did I just say Allah miyan?" Asad thought.
" Ugh, you are such a loser Asad, and don't copy Zoya Farooqi one bit, do you understand?" asked Zoya.
~~~
A bit later...

" Asad I'm hungry,"
" Eat me!"
" I'm going to be really late to work, just  because of you!"
" Because of me, how because of me?'
" You're the one who offered the lift to the mall"
~~~
"IDEA!" yelled a happy Zoya.
" What???!!!"
" I have the perfect idea to get a lift!"
" But first you have to promise me that you will listen to it, and won't say anything, no if or but!!" said a commanding Zoya.
" Fine, fine, whatever!!" " I just want to get to work and from there I'll the driver to drop you to the mall, okay?"
" Yeah, yeah that sounds good!, But listen to my plan, first!"
" First we'll have to act like we're married and I am 8 months pregnant!" said a excited Zoya.
" What?"asked a confused Asad.
" Yeah, and you will have to carry me in arms, like Sharukh Khan would to Kajol, okay?"
"NO! I'm not going to act like you husband,nor the father of your baby, nor pick you up in my arms!"
" But this is the way we can get a lift!" "Please Asad, listen to me, you promised me that you will not say no"

~~~
"Arre, you need a lift?" asked the man
" Yeah, yeah we really need one!" asked Asad.
" Zoya baby, it's okay we'll get to the hospital soon as possible," said Asad.
"So how long has it been since you're marriage?" asked the man
" 12 months!" yelled Zoya. " 7 months" yelled Asad at the same time.
" So 1 year and 7 months, say it like that," said the man while laughing.
" Haha, yeah 1 year and 7 months," both said together while fake laughing.
" I don't even think I would be able to live that long with sarru Khan!"
" I don't even think I would be able to live that long with natunki Zoya, one bit!"

The End!!
Please comment and Hit Like!! Thank you!!!Smile

The following 151 member(s) liked the above post:

nestearafieka1234ReyaPMmkhan3sweety3773zapsdeepthipavitraash12fangirl_19AriyaArjunRiyaHirahira123moni94arshiasyakaran1212mages1866goyalpreyNeeluaaro2009raishiasyarocks1999vibha01StarshinaAsadksgarshiluv78arn4vkhushiarnjal-aliyah-ojas143Iqbal_009ishara1990sanjana39Angel.Khushipiyushimischiefchandana123ArnavarmaanwaffmzhrKoolKatzAnubhooti_Pvarshificathoneey95suchishahksenaaw1505Maazzfee-feezzinia2411CuriousmindjemiiAsya6bindasssiaddiction713_SparklesTeriGalliyan.malini96zainab03akapiLuvYellowkhadupamPagliLadkiluvushivin1Meselfdarkangel93cutestar12mamathasridharvijayata123anoo67---Shweta---Chinnu.MunnupinkstarsAsya0910illa8archielicioushemvbSanju_ARainMayurnASYAlove.asad.zoya--Radhika--anopama-Fizzi-jazmeencutiepreetnikki.171arunsunita_gmTANVI_SEXYrsk16mauaaEnchantressWhenInRomesophie420asyaforlifemeera.rajeevA.HajnalGudduluvsJiahKaJenAsyaloverroziedaisydee425devilindisguiseArchi02LoveAsYa222cool_sri..Breeze..gieejazsidhumishtypiya-KSGsmitten-NAVI55sasirakaswanMissvishtoofaniArshi-licious01TheSexyDevilsoaplikerlazybluesawesome..juhi..samia19HR-DMG4lifeRach.roseflower_07zhasan2NANDY_BRUKrishnaluv94maankigeet4everxDoppelgangerxAMMY12Aishwa09hottytottyfreya123crazy4KASH_ARvaishiksgSiddhi_MischiefManaged..Armaania...Nabi.LyssaPieGroverAddict...vibha...GugumintisujatarajearjunpurvixoMisHumptyDumptyNithiya95raneebKesha_H.-.serendipity.-Linsieshreya11mehraMysticRivershanakyasharan.SajnaVe.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AsYa OS: My So-Called Wife" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zainab03

Goldie

zainab03

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Really good loved ittt Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...SankaDevi...

...SankaDevi...

...SankaDevi...

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Thanks Zainab03!!!

Asadksg

Groupbie

Asadksg

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
hey wowww lovely os
loved it

...SankaDevi...

JiahKaJen

IF-Dazzler

JiahKaJen

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
ROFL...that was Hilarious...ROFL

...SankaDevi...

KSG_luv

IF-Rockerz

KSG_luv

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Lmaoo this was funny..

...SankaDevi...

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
zoyaROFL
nice oneSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kajen_karanika...SankaDevi...

.SajnaVe.

IF-Addictz

.SajnaVe.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Loveeed it 

...SankaDevi...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.