Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ilahi_mera_Jiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
How dumb can SP be?!!
They dont want to ruin the popularity...Do they know how and what made it popular..??Its SARUN
Not any Tom Dick or Harry.!!!!
Lets keep spamming
Edited by amritaa10 - 11 years ago
zaniax thumbnail
All my hopes died now..
Why r they hell bent on ruining arhi's love story?
Jus give it a proper ending ..is it Too much to ask for?
vaka thumbnail
If Barun is never coming back then they should finish the show with a grand finish and true love story in tact as there is no point continuing without both Barun and Sanaya staring.  Maybe give Daljeet what she wants if the show must go on and fade out Arnav and Kushi after full romance followed by and accident where they die in each other's arms and focus on a new man in Angali's life who helps her get over her grief for Arshi.  Dlajeet wants to Lead and here is an opportunity.  Another man with Kushi will not be accepted as Barun is the only co-star we can see looking at or touching Sanaya.

Sanaya and Barun will both be free to hit the Bollywood industry with their magical chemistry in a great romantic movie which I'm sure will hit the sky.  It could be a dirty dancing film genre or a film where they are from different backgrounds and need to fight for their love or maybe a role reverse where Sanaya is a successful career girl who needs a temp fiance to impress her family and make her ex-fiance jealous  at her sister's wedding and Barun could win the hearts of all the family and she falls in love with him in the end.  Even if Sanaya doesn't do a film with Barun they could do a new TV show together or I'm sure she will get a new job as she is extremely talented.

This might not be great for star plus if IPKKND with Daljeet and Co-star does not keep the audience entertained with the new love story.
Tanumon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Todays mantra should be
NO SARUN=NO IPKKND =NO STAR PLUS.
Hey all the international viewers r u with me?Lets SP know what they r going to loss.
ipkknd_hazel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
my foot! -.-

keep spamming guys - dont give them even a minute to have second thoughts! ๐Ÿ˜†
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mariam_Sultan

keep spamming๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

I am doing it,๐Ÿ˜ƒ if theres any laws to block the spammers, SP fb PAGE wd have blocked Me by now๐Ÿ˜†Edited by coronapsyche - 11 years ago
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Inside News
Barun has no movies signed..Confirmed
Barun has NO new project on pipeline..Confirmed
Barun has no inner intention to leave his heart and soul show..Confirmed
SP wants Barun to stay, working on the Sheetal track..you have seen some fast changes last two days..Confirmed
All fake sites are realising Fake articles to stop Barun fans..Not Possible
Same article ,,just copy/Paste in different site..Confirmed..Beware
My friend spoke to one of the very close person to Barun about movies and project..Barun said" I will never lie with my Loyal Fans. I have NO movies sign, NO project on line. I am waiting for my first movie's response which will release next year but not sure when"
Confirmed
How the track will move forward..Not yet decided..confirmed all depends upon SP now
SP is tremendous pressure
AnilJha..executive SP..Tweet" let the fire be on..Barun is an excellent person"..He is not fool to tweet this
Please guys..keep mailing them. Barun has not given such interview..Blast SP mail box we have only one more DAY..don't stop.
Tanumon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

Inside News

Barun has no movies signed..Confirmed
Barun has NO new project on pipeline..Confirmed
Barun has no inner intention to leave his heart and soul show..Confirmed
SP wants Barun to stay, working on the Sheetal track..you have seen some fast changes last two days..Confirmed
All fake sites are realising Fake articles to stop Barun fans..Not Possible
Same article ,,just copy/Paste in different site..Confirmed..Beware
My friend spoke to one of the very close person to Barun about movies and project..Barun said" I will never lie with my Loyal Fans. I have NO movies sign, NO project on line. I am waiting for my first movie's response which will release next year but not sure when"
Confirmed
How the track will move forward..Not yet decided..confirmed all depends upon SP now
SP is tremendous pressure
AnilJha..executive SP..Tweet" let the fire be on..Barun is an excellent person"..He is not fool to tweet this
Please guys..keep mailing them. Barun has not given such interview..Blast SP mail box we have only one more DAY..don't stop.

Pls Devoleena make a new post with these news,everyone will be inspired.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I knew it...so,not surprised. Thanks for posting here...๐Ÿ˜ณ
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Deb_Barun_Arnav

Inside NewsBarun has no movies signed..ConfirmedBarun has NO new project on pipeline..ConfirmedBarun has no inner intention to leave his heart and soul show..ConfirmedSP wants Barun to stay, working on the Sheetal track..you have seen some fast changes last two days..ConfirmedAll fake sites are realising Fake articles to stop Barun fans..Not PossibleSame article ,,just copy/Paste in different site..Confirmed..BewareMy friend spoke to one of the very close person to Barun about movies and project..Barun said" I will never lie with my Loyal Fans. I have NO movies sign, NO project on line. I am waiting for my first movie's response which will release next year but not sure when"ConfirmedHow the track will move forward..Not yet decided..confirmed all depends upon SP nowSP is tremendous pressureAnilJha..executive SP..Tweet" let the fire be on..Barun is an excellent person"..He is not fool to tweet thisPlease guys..keep mailing them. Barun has not given such interview..Blast SP mail box we have only one more DAY..don't stop.

plz deb made seperate post yaar...