SP not keen to end Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon? -EN

Posted: 11 years ago

Star Plus not keen to end Iss Pyaar ko kya naam doon?

For a long time Iss Pyaar Ko kya naam doon fans have been battling with rumours that Barun sobti was leaving. A couple of months ago he clarified he wasn't and now it seems he actually is. Barun Sobti confirmed he was taking a 'Break' from the show but an insider of the channel revealed it was actually a permanent break and he is leaving to pursue films and spend time with family. The upset Arnav and Khushi fans since knowing this news most of them have been voicing the demand to the channel to end it on a good note rather then bringing a replacement for Barun's character or another lead for Khushi.   I spoke to a source onset who said, 'Right now the channel is being bombarded by fans to either end the show or go on a break. A break is not possible as either way Barun has no desire to continue and to end it the channel don't want to because of the popularity of the show and are bringing a new guy for Khushi and a new lovestory'. I asked whether Sanaya was still continuing with the show and he said 'Yes, she is'. 

Right now it remains to be seen how they ease out Arnav from the show and what will happen next as the channel want to build a new lovestory with Khushi and a new character. 

For latest news watch this space

http://entertainmentindiannews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/star-plus-not-keen-to-end-iss-pyaar-ko.html
How can you ease out Arnav? The whole thing feels bizzare!
Who cares keep on spamming! Not letting them rest in peace till we get what we want. 
Don't want to end the show because of the popularity of it ?! And do you know who the show has been ' popular ' all along due to ? It's solely due to the chemistry that SaRun share as Arnav and Khushi !  Edited by * Unnati * - 11 years ago
Did U read ''SP IS BOMBARED''?? that means we r in the right path,guys😳

So keep spamming😉

Edited by coronapsyche - 11 years ago
Originally posted by coronapsyche

Did U read ''SP IS BOMBARED''?? that means we r in the right path,guys😳

So keep spamming😉

keep spamming😉😆
misti told us b4 abt it cannot end b4 feb
Originally posted by * Unnati *

Don't want to end the show because of the popularity of it ?! And do you know who the show has been ' popular ' all along due to ? It's solely due to the chemistry that SaRun share as Arnav and Khushi ! 

I know right! They're such idiots! Why do they think it's been so popular? :O
I would have prefered the show to end with ARSHI together and SARUN playing them! That way the memory of this beautiful show would not have been compromised!
BUT, it seems they want to ruin it by carrying on the show with a different man!! IF they tried to do this by replacing Sanaya or Khushi in Arnav's life, I would have reacted the same way!
I dont understand the logic of this, when the story has hit the natural climax anyway! The couple are married after a long battle and very much in love! Will SPLITTING them get ANY good reaction from the audience? Can they RETAIN the audience this way? They must be delusional!
WHY could they not have ended the show on this high note??
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 11 years ago
TFS

I want to post a comment, but will not use any of my existing IDs

Can they make it anonymous comments ?