Page 4 of 6

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 6
Page 5 Page 6

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:30am | IP Logged
VM's of only 2 mins length dats tooo short Confusedif u allow thodasa lenghty VM then i can trySmile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Deadline Extended-Dec 31 2012 (Page 4)" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:03am | IP Logged
ROFL... classic name Erum... 

I wont be able to make vms as i need time for it , i am up for ss ... will send u by this weekend like i promised here before...

-Muskii-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Muskii-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
I am gonna spam Erum's inbox now 

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuh1

VM's of only 2 mins length dats tooo short Confusedif u allow thodasa lenghty VM then i can trySmile

you can send in a lenthy VM..i will accept itSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tuh1

tuh1

Goldie

tuh1

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZoyaAsadKhan-

thankkk uuuTongue accha one more question do i hve to send fresh nd new VM's only ???coz jst a few days back i shared 4 VMs with the DABH members i m not supposed to send ne of these VM's na???

Edited by tuh1 - 28 November 2012 at 10:06am

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
I mostly will not be sending entries to contests. Making signatures and video mixes is not my cup of tea. I am very poor at both.. One thing left is ss. But I am stuck with a marriage function plus my exams on wednesday. So not finding enough time to sit, write and reduce the story into 1500 words. Anyhow I will try my best. If I could find time, I will send... Only that I could say.

-Anaya-

IF-Veteran Member

-Anaya-

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -ZoyaAsadKhan-

thankkk uuuTongue accha one more question do i hve to send fresh nd new VM's only ???coz jst a few days back i shared 4 VMs with the DABH members i m not supposed to send ne of these VM's na???

ya i want fresh and new vms...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tuh1

seelaks

IF-Sizzlerz

seelaks

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Wow !! Interesting Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Diya Aur Baati Hum Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.