India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

denial

raman987 Goldie
raman987
raman987

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
we all r in denial this was going to happen barun wasone day going to leave and ipk was going to stop but the mess was created bcoz of who was the first one to let go
when barun joined movies 4 lions already had QH under production .

inspite of hectic sch barun shot on weekends and helped us thru those mnths of kidnapping . and simultaneously gul was busy with qh and we had anji quiting news and did ki saut track brwing
time came for baruns return full time and that time arshads exit was rumored . then remarriage and shyam  dadi track came up as didi ki saut was not liked by viewers and they put pressure .

baruns exit came into pic and then shyam was the one who was gone from show and asr was majorly sidelined everything was khushi plan not THEIR plan heroin was star plus bahu and hero was made to look like star plus dikra with no dialouges or in baruns case no exp

spoilers ruined the image of ph cvs and actors bringing out half baked stories nothing was finalised then and untill now would the situation be diff for barun and gul now if quitting and show going off air was not out i definately think yes there would no pressure but it would based on real current scenario

in baruns defense
once in some of the article it was mentioned that sanaya was getting paid more than any of the rest of the cast as she was a star plus employee and barun was in contract with ph only so think aboout it the ph house which gives the lead one pair of shoes and repeat wardrobe even for sangeet etc , the interiors of the rm deteriorated no outdoors same location for various scenes even the bedrms same --- where they doing justice to barun pay , i dont think so at all

character of ASR b4 and after remarraige shows a big diff other than the lenght of the screen space shyam revealation and past was platter for an actor to show their taklent what was barun made to do in that stand behind everybody and was given a hug scene with a dialouge now bad days are gone? 
past with garima confrontation - nothing again instead of salman khan movie crap they could hv extended meaningful drama . what barun got to do ?

if barun opts for movies thats his decision his life we can only support and love him but not force him to do something like staying bk what if the trps go down in future even with barun and star decides to close ipk then what doesnt he hv rt to think about his options for tomm . the ph had already started qh shifted prioriteies and best to it so whats wrong if barun did same . anyways the story was npand mdjnd which was done with though the execution  was not satisfactory at all . what if sanaya had got a role in movie would she do mindless comedy ? no she would also opt out and barun and rest would hv supported her as well

ipkis one beautiful phenomenon that we gott to exp i am thankful to barun sobti gul khan and star and every member involved .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mikkis

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
yes we are in denial mode becuz we love bs and i am sure it is not a crime
Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

but bashed someone without knowing proper storyy...this is crime
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun.deewani

dear i am not bashing anyone and where did bashing come from in the first place Embarrassed
Mariam_Sultan IF-Rockerz
Mariam_Sultan
Mariam_Sultan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
I do not know how I will survive after the show end?
No Barun .. CryDead
No Arshi .. Cry
No IPKKND .. Cry
No India Forums.Cry

Edited by Mariam_Sultan - 10 November 2012 at 6:32pm
Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

dear i am not bashing anyone and where did bashing come from in the first place Embarrassed
I dont know...ppl just continuously bashing PH...and just because of barun asking for end the show...I cant accept...M also his big fan...but i have practical approach in this scenario and i request you all guyss please think positive and give a chance to barun and PH... i dont know if i am making any sense here..because my brain has been stopwa last 4 days regarding this mess..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariam_Sultan

preethi.saseeda IF-Dazzler
preethi.saseeda
preethi.saseeda

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

I dont know...ppl just continuously bashing PH...and just because of barun asking for end the show...I cant accept...M also his big fan...but i have practical approach in this scenario and i request you all guyss please think positive and give a chance to barun and PH... i dont know if i am making any sense here..because my brain has been stopwa last 4 days regarding this mess..

What the PH has done is clear cut. They have created a mess. This could have been handled very nicely. But they failed to do it... Can you deny me if I tell you "Barun was forced to tell a break story"???

People who are watching for Arshi - Sarun chemistry cannot take up seeing Kushi with someone else and hence are asking for the happy end of the show. 

We deserve that much. Many are telling think abt the rest of the cast n crew. We are asking them to End Arshi story happily and then start a season 2 with Kushi n new lead or new story after this. No one will be at loss then. 
-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by preethi.saseeda

What the PH has done is clear cut. They have created a mess. This could have been handled very nicely. But they failed to do it... Can you deny me if I tell you "Barun was forced to tell a break story"???

People who are watching for Arshi - Sarun chemistry cannot take up seeing Kushi with someone else and hence are asking for the happy end of the show. 

We deserve that much. Many are telling think abt the rest of the cast n crew. We are asking them to End Arshi story happily and then start a season 2 with Kushi n new lead or new story after this. No one will be at loss then. 
ok ok let me get this straight so its fine bashing barun it is fine bashing sanaya
but we bash gul right Shocked some logic she created a mess she killed the characters she always leaves show hanging when she creates another one 

and u have nothing against my comment but actually could be me yes i hate gul maata rani and i am not afraid to say it in anyone's face like most ppl 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top