Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 9)

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

Originally posted by tia.o

I completely agree on that. The PR of 4 Lions is a disaster to the extreme. I'd much prefer if Star Plus hands this show to some other production house. However, I trust Lalit Mohan and I trust the talented cast... for now. Until they break my trust with some completely idiotic plot and bad casting, I'm willing to take a chance..

If they give the show to another PH who can do justice to the show, then I am all for giving it a fair chance. 
Since two of the producers of 4 lions are busy in directing, I am not sure how much interest they'll show on taking the story forward.

If PH screws up, then what can I do? Hope they live up to their standards and not screw up as this is the last chance I'm willing to give.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiNishitarao

..ObliViate.. IF-Sizzlerz
..ObliViate..
..ObliViate..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
If i will STOP eating, Start Crying,call i m dying,,,,my MOM will Show me the road of mental Hospital...ROFL...!!

Today i will Say I love ASR...n Practical Batein kar rahi HunBhadak Kyun rahi Ho...hahhaahahhaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

CHIPPEDCUP IF-Sizzlerz
CHIPPEDCUP
CHIPPEDCUP

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Updated page 5.

Tia.0

music1 IF-Dazzler
music1
music1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Buddy once the initial storm subsides and people start thinking logically...ur points will be taken in.I feel u have a mature way of taking this matter which is much needed now.Thank u for this post.I totally mean it.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshijalkukdi1NishitaraoMcNinjaTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

Tia, would you like the new guy as ASR or a new guy for Khushi altogether?.. 

Actually this question is for everybody who is ready to give the show a chance.. 

That depends on the guy's acting caliber. If the guy can portray ASR as we know, flawlessly then by all means be ASR. But if the guy can't do that, I'd rather he is anyone but ASR. I don't want an amateur messing with that legendary character.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PlovesArshiNishitaraodushturain

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinaa

Agree tia.i dont know how sometime we behave that much selfishly that we dont understand what our decission bring into others life.its entertainment we sit in our luxorious sofa and watch it just for entertainment purpose but for 100of crews working on the sets and actors this is their bread.we are thinking about barun but their are other actors too who works nearly 10to12 hours to present us this show how all thing restricted to barun.thus petitioning to stop the show is wrong.just give the show a chance.

Precisely my point. If PH screws up, the cast and crew can blame their employer for being crap. But why shut down until they screw up? At least the cast and crew can't blame Barun for leaving and Barun won't feel guilty for thinking about his career which he has complete right to do so even though I think that decision is wrong.

jalkukdi1shinaa

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItIsMyLife

Well fairness have different definitions to different people.
Some people will find it unfair to ask SP to end the show as many other peoples life depend on the show.
Some people will find it fair to call SP to end the show as they can then cherish Arnav-Khushi(SaRun) love  story forever.
I can not blame either of them.
Majority should win in this case.

For me I will quit the show if any of them leave the show.
I watch this show just to see SaRun in the same frame.
Otherwise I do not have anything for the show.
And I will never watch Main Aur Mr Right.

I would disagree on the second point. 

Some people will find it unfair to ask SP to end the show as many other peoples life depend on the show. - Agreed.
Some people will find it fair to call SP to end the show as they can then cherish Arnav-Khushi(SaRun) love  story forever. - But the fairness in this would be to quit watching the show yourself. Why ask them to shut it down? When I didn't like the show, I quit watching. But there were others who liked the current track. Why take away their choice, when they don't want to? That is not fair.

But you are being fair. You decided you'd not watch IPK without Sarun and you are quitting which is perfectly fine.

music1dushturain

dushturain IF-Rockerz
dushturain
dushturain

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
Updated my comment on page 3

Tia.0

Go to top