Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Let's Talk About Fairness Today... TRACK ADDED (Page 6)

PlovesArshi Senior Member
PlovesArshi
PlovesArshi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Tia , I totally agree with you ! I thought that Barun was leaving when we first heard the rumours by Zee ( Poor girl was bashed right and left). I was really upset , but I have always loved Khushi and actually it was because of Khushi I got hooked on IPK and later it was ARshi. Then I fell in love with Sarun as well.

It seems like Barun wants to leave , so we can't stop him. If I make up my mind , no one can make me change my mind. So probably he is the same. I just wish that he could be honest ! 
The other thing is that Payash leaving and now Anjali might leave as well , makes me question the production house...then the forum 32 thing really surprised me a lot. I had told myself , if Barun leaves , I will watch for SAnaya and the other cast members , but then the Sheetal track started and the spoilers stated that ASR will leave Khushi. I have no idea how true that was . I do have to admit that Khushi having a new love interest so soon , if ASR left was a bit too much for me.

The last few epis have been so wonderful and I really can't understand that they can't keep on going. 

Lastly, I don't think that the fans could point fingers at the Production House , if it was only Barun leaving , but half the cast are leaving , hence Fans going through the turmoils . 
I will watch the show until the end , but it seems like the PH and BArun have already given up !

I agree that I feel sorry for the others and I applaud Sanaya for being so professional . She never complained during the Kidnapping track and I have never heard her complain about her ugly outfits and so on. 

I will hope for the best and I will watch the show for SANAya and the others.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218Miss CherieTia.0

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishitarao

Originally posted by spate22

Originally posted by tia.o

Originally posted by Mahi122

Season 2 is possible if Barun is planning to come back. But as per Star Plus today, he isn't. Then do you want to let go of Mamiji's Hello Hi Bye Bye, NK's funny Hindi, Khushi's Jalebies and Naniji's modern day outlook with aged wisdom, because Barun decided Bollywood is the place to be? That's not fair.

I commented on Star Plus FB page, 

"In my opinion, if you can come up with a decent storyline, by all means, do continue IPK. But if there is no story, end it for the duration of Barun's leave while showing repeat telecast of old popular IPK episodes, then come back with fresh storyline (with the same casts & characters of course) for season 2. There are plenty of well-written fan fiction in India forum and elsewhere which can be used for season 2."

But if Barun has decided to quit TV industry forever, we can't hold back the rest of the people's career because of that. That's unfair.

4lions behavior has been so unfair...I am just appalled that they are still sending Secret Service to IF to defend their cause...

Excuse me? Who's secret service here?

You're the president, my dear!! ROFL

Shreya
Secret services have presidents?

Please try to have a healthy discussion without being emotional

No, presidents have secret services!! Not the other way around!! LOLLOLWink

Shreya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NishitaraoTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psarada

@TM:- I agree with you but I disagree with the way the PH is going about Barun's exit. Fine Barun wants to quit and they have Sanaya with them. Go for a leap na? what's so wrong in it. Get Arnav - Khushi to have a baby girl and get them killed. The baby girl can grow up and Sanaya can play the role and they can have the new love story. Who is not asking them to give this way a shot for the storyline. Basically the only reason everyone is angry is the way the PH wants to take story ahead that is Khushi romancing another man. That sucks big time. 

Very good idea. So do give that idea to PH. Don't shut down the show.
sonia_1 IF-Stunnerz
sonia_1
sonia_1

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Don't agree with you !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Bashers have gotten a ring leader in FLS and now a secret service agent in Tia..what other talents do you bashers have??? Tells me now.

And

RES

Practically speaking, you are right. This show is just entertainment for us but for people behind the scenes its their paycheck. Yes one person should not decide the fate of hundreds..that's unfair. But a lot of people have an emotional attachment to Arhi, Sarun, barun, and Sanaya. It's hard to think practically when emotions are involved. 

BUT, that doesn't mean the show is over if ASR is no more or is replaced by a new face. It may take a few weeks or even months, but if the show is handled the right way then we may grow to love the new guy. We'll never know this unless it's given a shot right? Personally, I don't think I will be able to enjoy IPK without Barun as ASR. But that doesnt mean I wont give it a chance because we have other great cast members on board. 

The only concern I have it that I have already lost so much interest in the show because of crappy tracks but have kept at it because of SaRun. I don't know if I'll be able to watch it if SaRun are no more PLUS more crappy tracks are dished out to us. I don't think the PH is interested in continuing this show for whatever reason. I hope SP takes over and gives it to producers who will be dedicated to making it work. If 4Lions is left in charge of the show and they truly, without a doubt have no interest in keeping the show running long term, I much rather they end with SaRun still there. 

I also don't know what will be easier to watch...a new guy for Khushi or a new face for ASR. Either way, me, you, and other like minded people may be ready to give it a shot but it won't be so easy for most people to watch the show objectively with a new guy. 

Most of all, I want Barun to come back eventually. I wont hold it against him if he doesnt because sh*t happens that we dont plan for...but still, come back Barun. 

Edited by McNinja - 10 November 2012 at 7:32pm

NishitaraoTia.0

Tia.0 IF-Sizzlerz
Tia.0
Tia.0

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BarunDiwani

sorry dear, must disagree on this one. the fact is there is no business like show business, so can't compare with us everyday ppl. I don't want ppl to lose their jobs either, so i think they should take a leap, and as suggested by others sanaya can play Arshi's daughter. Barun is irreplaceable and so is Sanaya for that matter. if she was doing a movie and left I also think the show should end. 

I disagree on that. Even the people who work at show business pay bills and eat regular food like us. When they lose jobs, they have to struggle just as hard as we do. Then how can you say that they are not like us everyday people?

But I agree. You can give different ideas about the show, but asking them to shut it down because Barun quit is unreasonable in my opinion. However, I respect individual choices. So whoever wants to quit go ahead. But I'm willing to give this show a chance. So as I am respecting your choice to quit and not forcing you to stay and watch, don't take away my choice to watch the show by demanding Star Plus to close it. I hope that sounds fair?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218PlovesArshiNishitarao

ipkknd_hazel IF-Dazzler
ipkknd_hazel
ipkknd_hazel

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ipkknd_hazel

Originally posted by sarun.deewani

Originally posted by sarun.deewani

you are right about the cast part - and barun too ! i agree :))

but about seeing another ASR? I'm sorry, i can never take that, ever.

this is a beautiful story about two star crossed lovers and beautifully portrayed by Barun n Sanaya. For me they are ArShi and no one can replace them... <3

i dont mind if they add tracks to drag till barun comes and then continue...
but if a new guy? thats a definite no from me.

-- just my POV --
Did cvs already tell you about the future track...please have patience..

who said i dont have patience...m waiting only... will always stick to this show as long as it casts Sanaya and Barun...

i just meant 'if' another guy is introduced, this show is dead for me...

i have just replied to the tm's last part of the post - no offence meant please.

sorry if i sound rude...but noone forcing to barun to leave the show...its his choice..but we cant give punishment to other talented people. BTW .I respect your POV

yeah, ur right there - but this is a show, and barun should have thought about this...
im not blaming him here - i really want him to have that break of his, cz he does seem very tired...
i just blame whomsoever leaked this news and made so much chaos out of this...
the ph should have handled it properly...
if during the kidnap track they managed, then y not now?

besides, i dont want this show to be dragged on without half the cast and lots of fans' critisisms ! dyu think sanaya and the rest of them would want to act under those circumstances? id rather if they started afresh in another show...

i dont want our show to end after its all ruined - i want it to end because it was too good! <3

IF Barun is planning to come back, season 2 is the best option. But Star Plus has said that Barun has quit as in not intending to come back. 

but it isnt confirmed, is it?
i thought its their way to head off the fans calling in madly every minute...
besides, if barun says he's on a break, then i believe he is - fingers crossed! (yeah, m still a nut to keep hoping that evrything's gona turn out fine..)

spate22Tia.0

Pr1yanka IF-Sizzlerz
Pr1yanka
Pr1yanka

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
no offence, but i completely disagree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tia.0

Go to top